-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Jeezy talks about production on the album and more

say word he got a track from lil lody?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Wait, so people are back on Jizzle's jock? Hmmmm.......
Stop it. There is no jock riding or jock hatin. He drops wackness filler and we call him out for it. He drops a tape where 8/11 tracks are fire we applaud him.
Word.
I haaaaaaaatteeeee fans who can't accept that their favorite rapper drops something wack.

Most of the Lil Wayne fans I know swear everything he drops is Dedication/Carter1-2/No Ceilings status 
laugh.gif

Stop it. There is no jock riding or jock hatin. He drops wackness filler and we call him out for it. He drops a tape where 8/11 tracks are fire we applaud him.
Word.
I haaaaaaaatteeeee fans who can't accept that their favorite rapper drops something wack.

Most of the Lil Wayne fans I know swear everything he drops is Dedication/Carter1-2/No Ceilings status 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayJayR

Word.

Most of the Lil Wayne fans I know swear everything he drops is Dedication/Carter1-2/No Ceilings status actually good 
laugh.gif

Exactly

Originally Posted by KayJayR

Word.

Most of the Lil Wayne fans I know swear everything he drops is Dedication/Carter1-2/No Ceilings status actually good 
laugh.gif

Exactly

Well said

Has TM 103 tracklist come out yet? Sept 20th is awfully close 
nerd.gif

Well said

nerd.gif

I doubt he gets Drake, Jay & 300 on the same track.

Especially w/ him speaking on it so soon, I feel that 1 of those cats will back out of it

I doubt he gets Drake, Jay & 300 on the same track.

Especially w/ him speaking on it so soon, I feel that 1 of those cats will back out of it

im getting kind of skeptical of this release since its only two weeks away and we dont even have a tracklisting for the album. so far all ive heard thats going to be on the album is the two singles (shakelife and ballin), I Do (both parts, one with drizzy/jayz and another with a3k). Then ive heard he worked with Eminem, Jill Scott and a few others (via that karen civil interview) but shouldnt we at least have a tracklist by now? or even a shakelife video? I feel like hes promoting more of his mixtape tracks than anything.

im getting kind of skeptical of this release since its only two weeks away and we dont even have a tracklisting for the album. so far all ive heard thats going to be on the album is the two singles (shakelife and ballin), I Do (both parts, one with drizzy/jayz and another with a3k). Then ive heard he worked with Eminem, Jill Scott and a few others (via that karen civil interview) but shouldnt we at least have a tracklist by now? or even a shakelife video? I feel like hes promoting more of his mixtape tracks than anything.

^^^That's cause more than likely, he's gonna release The Real Is Back 3 in October, The Real Is Back 4 in December, FINALLY have
a legit hit single, then release his album in February

^^^That's cause more than likely, he's gonna release The Real Is Back 3 in October, The Real Is Back 4 in December, FINALLY have

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Lets just hope this doesn't happen. I've been waiting for this album for a good minute now.
ohwell.gif
 So far his mixtape grind has been 
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Lets just hope this doesn't happen. I've been waiting for this album for a good minute now.
ohwell.gif
 So far his mixtape grind has been 
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Well said

nerd.gif

I'm saying though...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Well said

nerd.gif

I'm saying though...

Back
Top Bottom