Young Jeezy - The Recession 2 OUT NOW!!!!!

Off first listen this is def a good Jeezy album, wanted a bit more from him but I like this album. Top songs for me are Pressure and In a Major Way. Spyder is close behind tho

As much as I wanted Kendrick to put a full verse down, i dont think it was necessary. Cole gave us the bars, Kendrick gave us the sound, perfect combo.

Definitely one of Cole's best verses/features.

But not for nothing, the homie YG got the best verse/flow on the whole album :pimp::pimp:

YG got my favorite verse.

Pressure and Bottles Up and 1a and 1b for me.

Cole was talking that **** but I can’t listwn to Cole for some reason. His delivery always been wack to me.

Floor Seats
full

Have only heard Floor Seats, American Dream, Bottles Up, and Pressure, and I dig every one of those. I'm fine if the rest of the album is at least like those.

Floor Seats
American Dream
Bottles Up
Valet Interlude
Pressure

:pimp: :pimp: The Life and Like Them are pretty good too. Wish Valet was a full song instead of an interlude, and that Payroll was on that instead of In A Major Way. Not disappointed at all

This is the Jay Jenkins i wanna hear. This is straight bangers. No soft tracks. Just straight hood, gutta' Jizzle with album-esque production. That Bottles Up with Puff be my STUFF! :pimp:

Oh that Snow Season outro is hot. J. Cole and Kendrick went off.

I liked this more than I expected to. This had a Recession feel to it and a lot of it has to do with D. Rich on the boards. Too bad Jeezy has weak promo these days, this should be bigger.

Back
Top Bottom