Young Jeezy - TM103: Hustlerz Ambition (Tracklist)

young-jeezy-103.jpg

Young Jeezy - TM103: Hustlerz Ambition (Tracklist?) | DDotOmen: The DMV's Front Office

AZH_FDyCAAAACnf.jpg_large-597x800.jpg

No Shake Life? So what's the single then? Trump?
laugh.gif

This is destined for failure but if he pulls a last minute single like 50 did with "Get Money" it will be an amazing bounce back,

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

This is destined for failure but if he pulls a last minute single like 50 did with "Get Money" it will be an amazing bounce back,
i'd say Jay, Drizzy and 3 Stacks on a track can do that...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

i'd say Jay, Drizzy and 3 Stacks on a track can do that...

Mehhhhhh.

These hyped superstar collabs lost their luster after "Swagga Like Us". Not saying the song won't be good but is it gonna make people go "I have to buy YOUNG JEEZY's album"

Dude had us waiting for three years
30t6p3b.gif
recession didn't have that much replay value to be on a hiatus like that.

No Ballin or Shake Life? If this is the real tracklist, there's no chance it's coming out on the 20th.

Just heard on the radio that the albums been pushed back, no new date given. This @!*@ is as RZA would say is "*!$%@% ridiculous."

Ross tweets got Jeezy feeling  hurst. so he had somebody scribble out a tracklist real kwik.

something seems off about this, we get a tracklisting that's written on a pad but we don't even know what the cover art looks like. also this would of leaked sooner than we thought if it's gonna be released on the 20th

You can tell he just scribbled that down, joint is probably the first draft......

Smh at Def Jam politics. Jeezy got a big enough Fanbase to do at least 700,000 in 2 months even without a huge single. He needs a huge solo single with no feature on it and to find a new sound. Everything single sound like a 102 throwaway

i aint really crazy about shake life...but i thought it was a fresh sound. Anything else clowns would have been inaccurately sayin he soundin like Ross or his isssh is old n stale.

i really think def jam droppin the ball all around

they wait until the last min to realize Krit could be big and push his fuggin album back till next year and they just been bs'n Jeezy apparently

Jeezy trolling with that written tracklist. I could deal without Ballin cause that song is booty. Shake Life was cool, but sounded more like
a 3rd single released that a full on single. This %@^# aint comin out on the 20th though

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i aint really crazy about shake life...but i thought it was a fresh sound. Anything else clowns would have been inaccurately sayin he soundin like Ross or his isssh is old n stale.

they wait until the last min to realize Krit could be big and push his fuggin album back till next year and they just been bs'n Jeezy apparently

does he? 700k in 2 months? ur joking right?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yeah he reachin with that one but I do THINK he could pull 700-800k overall.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

yeah he reachin with that one but I do THINK he could pull 700-800k overall.
lol u meant to quote the dude above me...
Jeezy can go gold overall with this album maybe...thats all i will say. 700-800K for any rapper not making pop rap or name kanye n jay-z is a reach at this point in the game.

It aint a reach by much for me to say that. Game did around 100k with no buzz or promotion and he aint been relevant since early 09. Jeezy on the otherhand has a strong fanbase  and can get some strong features and and do at least 200k first week and sell around 50-70 in the next 8 weeks and be gold. A lot of people bumping TRIB 1 and 2 and waiting to pickup the album imo

laugh.gif
man most jeezy fans dont buy albums... his albums sold before cuz of the singles...

I dont understand y people say this I'm a jeezy fan but will pick up the album the only time I dont buy albums is if when they leak the album is garbage. The recession leaked I got the leak purchased it the first day. Will do the same if it's good

Back
Top Bottom