Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 leaked. {It's A Song Not A Mixtape}

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by DaBossA

It's going to be a very Cold Winter....Hov & Jeezy are about to shoot the video for 'Real As It Gets' really soon.

For those thinking that Gucci is in a better position than Jeezy right now ya have to be crazy. What Gucci is doing now Jeezy already did it like 3 years ago.

Jeezy is on another level. It's unfair for Jeezy to compare him with Gucci. When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.
In all seriousness, we cannot blame success on circumstance, but there is definitely a correlation between the two things.

Like I said in my previous response, Gucci has never really been in a position to even put something out of equal length nevermind quality as TM101, nevermind Trap or Die. I mean let's be honest, with Jay appearing on remixes to his singles and a major label backing him since he got his nationwide buzz going, why shouldn't Jeezy be ahead of Gucci?
Thing is, dudes don't understand how easily the tables could have been turned.

yea Def Jam was actually looking at Gucci first

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DJ Scream & Jeezy coming in November
pimp.gif

YO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Jeezy has improved a lot.and he doesn't spit none of that fabricated stuff cocchi mane spits.

How did he improve? TM101 is his best album yet. Gucci on the other hand went from trash like "Booty Shorts" to some good $%# mixtapes

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

roll.gif
@ 'i done served some of you %!*+%@ in here an i'ma leave it at that'.

[crowd murmurs]

'let's get it!'
I'm still mad there's not a full version of Dead or Alive tho'.
smh.gif
Seriously

All I know is when The Recession came out I started my first semester of college at Memphis, and that @%%% was pumpin through speakers EVERYWHERE.. Jeezy hasfallen off a lil bit with stuff like 23,24 but he is, and always will be better than Gucci.

Let's be serious too.. Gucci's buzz is at its zenith, and it still doesn't even come close to Jeezy and Trap or Die.

Originally Posted by D723

All I know is when The Recession came out I started my first semester of college at Memphis, and that @%%% was pumpin through speakers EVERYWHERE.. Jeezy has fallen off a lil bit with stuff like 23,24 but he is, and always will be better than Gucci.

Let's be serious too.. Gucci's buzz is at its zenith, and it still doesn't even come close to Jeezy and Trap or Die.
Do you know what a zenith is? I ask because if you did you wouldn't say something like that unless you meant to talk out of your *+#.

All I know is when The Recession came out I started my first semester of college at Memphis, and that @%%% was pumpin through speakers EVERYWHERE.. Jeezy has fallen off a lil bit with stuff like 23,24 but he is, and always will be better than Gucci.

Do you know what a zenith is? I ask because if you did you wouldn't say something like that unless you meant to talk out of your *+#.
How so? Gucci's buzz ain't gettin bigger than stealing the show at the BET awards. At least in MY opinion.. we'll see tho. I thinkyou the one with the misunderstanding.

How so? Gucci's buzz ain't gettin bigger than stealing the show at the BET awards. At least in MY opinion.. we'll see tho. I think you the one with the misunderstanding.

If you honestly think that Gucci's buzz is at it's pinnacle than I stand by my previous statements. Dude is making more moves than he ever has in hiscareer, he's gained more momentum in the last six months than I ever thought he would. Although I used momentum in a figurative sense, the same rules itabides by in literal physics apply. He'd literally have to stop rapping today for his buzz to be at its "zenith."
Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

here we go wit this special olympics $%+!... jeezy and gucci both suck... there

Can't front this had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BradNSU

DaBossA wrote:

When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.
That pretty much the end of all this Gucci vs. Jeezy talk

QFT!

Why not just put it out there and say "when Gucci drops a good album period... Then yall can talk" Hell... even Gucci's mixtapes with Drama canteven come close to touching Jeezys classics...

With that being said... Gucci has some bangers and is very entertaining. He can ride a track but he definately cant ride an album.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

DaBossA wrote:

When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.

QFT!

Why not just put it out there and say "when Gucci drops a good album period... Then yall can talk" Hell... even Gucci's mixtapes with Drama cant even come close to touching Jeezys classics...

With that being said... Gucci has some bangers and is very entertaining. He can ride a track but he definately cant ride an album.
No doubt...just to add I dont see Gucci making moves are getting real big co-signers in the rap game like Jeezy has done( Jay, Nas, Cube etc) andhe will continue to hold them down....Jeezy makes my top 5 in the game right now and the other 4 all are lyricists. Gucci cool i dont listen to him tho buteven when he does drop the album he wont continue to be hot for years its just a fad musically I think

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

DaBossA wrote:

QFT!

Why not just put it out there and say "when Gucci drops a good album period... Then yall can talk" Hell... even Gucci's mixtapes with Drama cant even come close to touching Jeezys classics...

No doubt...just to add I dont see Gucci making moves are getting real big co-signers in the rap game like Jeezy has done( Jay, Nas, Cube etc) and he will continue to hold them down....Jeezy makes my top 5 in the game right now and the other 4 all are lyricists. Gucci cool i dont listen to him tho but even when he does drop the album he wont continue to be hot for years its just a fad musically I think

But that's the weirdest and most alluring thing about Gucci's success: Each time he comes back, it looks like he's just a gimmickrapper. "Icy" came out when trap rappers were at their most popular, and then he got locked up. Then out of nowhere he comes back with "FreakyGurl," which a lot of people outside of his average fans were feeling, especially when Lil' Kim got on the remix.

Now, like the dude Starky said, things are only looking better for Gucci with each feature he does and each tape he drops. For the other guy to say he'sat the "zenith" of his career doesn't make much sense, as far as the actual meaning of the word or even Gucci's current status in the rapgame.

Honestly though, the Recession wasn't even that good. I skip a bunch of tracks on there.

TM101 is still Jeezy's best albums. Jeezy got hot songs still no doubt but seriously...

Gucci > Jeezy

And Flocka keep throwin them shots at Jeezy's camp...

why ppl keep saying 101 is his best like it's sooo official.

listen to Recession again...every track.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Honestly though, the Recession wasn't even that good. I skip a bunch of tracks on there.

TM101 is still Jeezy's best albums. Jeezy got hot songs still no doubt but seriously...

Gucci > Jeezy

i listen to gucci a lot, but come on fam......gucci will forever be in jeezy shadow......gucci got hot mixtapes and even has drama in his corner now, but whatgucci mixtape is even in the same ball park as trap or die?..................I'll wait.........and lets not even get on albums!
so with that said until gucci releases something better than trap or die its jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>gucci and when it comes to albumsthats a no brainer no matter who you like jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gucci so how can some of you saygucci>>jeezy???
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Gucci > Jeezy

i listen to gucci a lot, but come on fam......gucci will forever be in jeezy shadow......gucci got hot mixtapes and even has drama in his corner now, but what gucci mixtape is even in the same ball park as trap or die?..................I'll wait.........and lets not even get on albums!
so with that said until gucci releases something better than trap or die its jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>gucci and when it comes to albums thats a no brainer no matter who you like jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gucci so how can some of you say gucci>>jeezy???
indifferent.gif
Gucci will forever be in Jeezy's shadow? LOL, I guess that's why Jeezy was acting like a little girl when Gucci wouldn't let him use"Icy" as his lead single when he first dropped, right?
roll.gif

Trap or Die is probably the single most overrated mixtape to ever come out the south. N_'s actually think it's the end all and be all of trap tapes.

I'm not sayin it's not hot, Lord knows it is. But musically, it's just not what yall think it is. I guess it's only appropriate given it'sthe single hottest mixtape of all time but in reality it's probably not even Jeezy's best tape.

Personally, I'll take The Movie Pt. 1, Ice Attack 1 & 2, So Icey Boy Disc 1, and Chicken Talk Pt. 1 over Trap or Die 9 times out of 10.
ohwell.gif

Trap or Die is probably the single most overrated mixtape to ever come out the south. N_'s actually think it's the end all and be all of trap tapes.

I'm not sayin it's not hot, Lord knows it is. But musically, it's just not what yall think it is. I guess it's only appropriate given it's the single hottest mixtape of all time but in reality it's probably not even Jeezy's best tape.

Personally, I'll take The Movie Pt. 1, Ice Attack 1 & 2, So Icey Boy Disc 1, and Chicken Talk Pt. 1 over Trap or Die 9 times out of 10.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

If u got somethin to say son let it out. I swear this would be a better place without emoticons.. I think yall praise trap or die for its impact more than themusic itself.. Feel free to refute that.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Gucci > Jeezy

i listen to gucci a lot, but come on fam......gucci will forever be in jeezy shadow......gucci got hot mixtapes and even has drama in his corner now, but what gucci mixtape is even in the same ball park as trap or die?..................I'll wait.........and lets not even get on albums!
so with that said until gucci releases something better than trap or die its jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>gucci and when it comes to albums thats a no brainer no matter who you like jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gucci so how can some of you say gucci>>jeezy???
indifferent.gif

Ya'll dudes are really slaying me with this whole "Gucci is in jeezy's shadow" and "it doesn't matter who you like jeezy isbetter" non sense. Show me the passage in the bible where it says that Young Jeezy is a better artist than Gucci Mane and that I must agree with that theni'll change my mind.

Cats acting like just because they have a certain opinion that everyone else should follow it...STOP THAT. I rock with both dudes but for the past couple ofyears Gucci has gotten the majority of plays from me. At this current point Gucci is dropping more consistent hot stuff...Jeezy's last mixtape was aight.

And if someone really think that the recession is better than TM101 track for track...then wow. But hey it's your opinion...

At the end of the day everybody has their own opinion and taste in music. It's obvious you guys wont change your minds no matter what.

But facts are facts. Jeezy has HIT records and makes classic music. If you guys like Gucci better I wont knock you for that, but you just cant deny the facts.

And as far as the So Icey track Jeezy made the song hot. And he didn't want it for his album it was the label and I'm pretty sure any labelwould've done the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom