Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 leaked. {It's A Song Not A Mixtape}

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I can't front, this sounds like a Gucci song. Still
pimp.gif
though
It's funny that you should say that, because up until Gucci got locked up the first time, they were essentially the same rapper: A post-T.I. trapper with memorable ad-libs spitting over amazing production.

Years later, things really haven't changed that much, other than the fact that Jeezy went mainstream and Gucci still has a huge following at the street level. Maybe it's me, but I don't know of anyone really checking for Jeezy after his last disappointing album.
grin.gif
Shut yo cot damn %$* up

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

pimp.gif
though
It's funny that you should say that, because up until Gucci got locked up the first time, they were essentially the same rapper: A post-T.I. trapper with memorable ad-libs spitting over amazing production.

Years later, things really haven't changed that much, other than the fact that Jeezy went mainstream and Gucci still has a huge following at the street level. Maybe it's me, but I don't know of anyone really checking for Jeezy after his last disappointing album.
grin.gif
Shut yo cot damn %$* up
Damn #%%@%, I guess you were one of the people Jeezy used to serve that he shouted out in the club that night, huh?

Don't get it twisted: The Recession wasn't a bad album, but it was nowhere near as good as TM101. What people are forgetting is that he basicallytried to do the same thing again on TM101 with The Recession, with less than stellar results. FWIW, I actually like The Inspiration better because it has morereplay value, but I guess that's something you don't check for when you listen to an album.

Also, when I said heads aren't checking for Jeezy, I didn't say say he didn't have a fanbase. But if you look at who the hottest act in Atlantais right now not affiliated with T.I., it has to be Gucci. You'd be flat-out lying to yourself if you said otherwise... BURR!

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

roll.gif
@ 'i done served some of you %!*+%@ in here an i'ma leave it at that'.

[crowd murmurs]

'let's get it!'
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I already know this $@#+ is gonna knock in the whip...I'm still mad there's not a full version of Dead or Alive tho'.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
though

grin.gif
Shut yo cot damn %$* up
Damn #%%@%, I guess you were one of the people Jeezy used to serve that he shouted out in the club that night, huh?

I'm a Jeezy fan nut I have no clue what you're talking about.

What people are forgetting is that he basically tried to do the same thing again on TM101 with The Recession

I don't see this all. Albums really are not that similar.

FWIW, I actually like The Inspiration better because it has more replay value, but I guess that's something you don't check for when you listen to an album.

Why you would make a dumb +!% assumption like this I don't know.

Also, when I said heads aren't checking for Jeezy, I didn't say say he didn't have a fanbase. But if you look at who the hottest act in Atlanta is right now not affiliated with T.I., it has to be Gucci. You'd be flat-out lying to yourself if you said otherwise... BURR!

Aint nobody denying this, check Gucci play count the last 12 months and then check Jeezy's.

pimp.gif
though

grin.gif
Shut yo cot damn %$* up

I'm a Jeezy fan nut I have no clue what you're talking about.

What people are forgetting is that he basically tried to do the same thing again on TM101 with The Recession

I don't see this all. Albums really are not that similar.

FWIW, I actually like The Inspiration better because it has more replay value, but I guess that's something you don't check for when you listen to an album.

Why you would make a dumb +!% assumption like this I don't know.

Also, when I said heads aren't checking for Jeezy, I didn't say say he didn't have a fanbase. But if you look at who the hottest act in Atlanta is right now not affiliated with T.I., it has to be Gucci. You'd be flat-out lying to yourself if you said otherwise... BURR!

Aint nobody denying this, check Gucci play count the last 12 months and then check Jeezy's.
It's whatever; we can agree to disagree. I see from your signature you at least know a nice boxer in Ward...

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

All 3 jeezy albums is hot... that song was hot

Gucci albums none was really hot. burrprint 3 isnt hot

Jeezy>>>>>>>>>> gucci
But he got like 10 hot mixtapes though
Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

burrprint 3 isnt hot
Opinion thus null and void.

Can't wait (duh)...son locks down the whole east coast whenever he drops...I'm sure he wont disappoint

Honestly this isnt a Freakin ?... Jeezy is gucci's pops. He's a better rapper period. The Recession easily shows his growth and maturity. He A muchBigger star then Gucci will eva B, Jeezy's buzz in the street was bigger than gucci's will ever be. And pretty much Jeezy built the lane gucci is innow

Been hiding 8 balls in my back yard
Back when Ball & MJG was `Comin Out Hard
pimp.gif

Jeezy is the most consistent dude out, so I`m sure whatever/whenever he drops it gonna be hot $#@!

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Honestly this isnt a Freakin ?... Jeezy is gucci's pops. He's a better rapper period. The Recession easily shows his growth and maturity. He A much Bigger star then Gucci will eva B, Jeezy's buzz in the street was bigger than gucci's will ever be. And pretty much Jeezy built the lane gucci is in now

^A lot of yall really don't know what you're talking about. Jeezy built the lane Gucci is in now? The $*%% do you think you're talking about? Kidsmust think Gucci just started rappin a couple of years ago.

Is Jeezy a bigger star than Gucci will ever be? Possibly, I don't pretend to know %$#$ I don't about the future. Was Jeezy's buzz bigger thanGucci's will ever be? Again I don't pretend to know what I don't. I'll will say this, it would take something very very special for Gucci to doso but one things certain, these last two years he's put himself in the best possible position to do so.

As for Jeezy being a better rapper than Gucci, that's a matter of opinion. To bad you can't take most of NT's seriously.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Honestly this isnt a Freakin ?... Jeezy is gucci's pops. He's a better rapper period. The Recession easily shows his growth and maturity. He A much Bigger star then Gucci will eva B, Jeezy's buzz in the street was bigger than gucci's will ever be. And pretty much Jeezy built the lane gucci is in now

^A lot of yall really don't know what you're talking about. Jeezy built the lane Gucci is in now? The $*%% do you think you're talking about? Kids must think Gucci just started rappin a couple of years ago.

Is Jeezy a bigger star than Gucci will ever be? Possibly, I don't pretend to know %$#$ I don't about the future. Was Jeezy's buzz bigger than Gucci's will ever be? Again I don't pretend to know what I don't. I'll will say this, it would take something very very special for Gucci to do so but one things certain, these last two years he's put himself in the best possible position to do so.

As for Jeezy being a better rapper than Gucci, that's a matter of opinion. To bad you can't take most of NT's seriously.
I'm glad you answered dude before I did... I'm reading his response thinking, "Didn't I just say Gucci and Jeezy were in prettymuch the same position about four years ago?" I mean FWIW, Gucci just talks about what he knows and what dudes in the trap (or whatever you call the'hood nearest you) can relate to... Most dudes outside of the older dudes on the block cannot really identify with Jeezy anymore. (In addition, only Godknows how far or parallel Gucci would be right now if hadn't been to jail twice in the last three or so years.)

That's the difference between Gucci spitting literally ******ed ad-libs on a Mariah Carey remix just because he can and Jeezy taking himself way tooseriously. I mean all things considered, the production wasn't the thing that made me scratch my head on The Recession... It was the moments on songs like"Put On" where you would hear this epic track and next thing you know Jeezy's talking about vegetables and curly fries. I mean I know we love toeat in the South, but really...

It's going to be a very Cold Winter....Hov & Jeezy are about to shoot the video for 'Real As It Gets' really soon.

For those thinking that Gucci is in a better position than Jeezy right now ya have to be crazy. What Gucci is doing now Jeezy already did it like 3 years ago.

Jeezy is on another level. It's unfair for Jeezy to compare him with Gucci. When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album thenya can talk.

Originally Posted by DaBossA

When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.
That pretty much the end of all this Gucci vs. Jeezy talk

It's going to be a very Cold Winter....Hov & Jeezy are about to shoot the video for 'Real As It Gets' really soon.

For those thinking that Gucci is in a better position than Jeezy right now ya have to be crazy. What Gucci is doing now Jeezy already did it like 3 years ago.

Jeezy is on another level. It's unfair for Jeezy to compare him with Gucci. When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.
In all seriousness, we cannot blame success on circumstance, but there is definitely a correlation between the two things.

Like I said in my previous response, Gucci has never really been in a position to even put something out of equal length nevermind quality as TM101, nevermindTrap or Die. I mean let's be honest, with Jay appearing on remixes to his singles and a major label backing him since he got his nationwide buzz going,why shouldn't Jeezy be ahead of Gucci?

Dang thats a Zay beat
eek.gif

Shawty Redd and D Rich producing for Gucci could we get a Jeezy & Gucci collab by the end of '09
nerd.gif

Jeezy is on another level. It's unfair for Jeezy to compare him with Gucci. When Gucci drops an album that's better than any of Jeezy's album then ya can talk.
In all seriousness, we cannot blame success on circumstance, but there is definitely a correlation between the two things.

Like I said in my previous response, Gucci has never really been in a position to even put something out of equal length nevermind quality as TM101, nevermind Trap or Die. I mean let's be honest, with Jay appearing on remixes to his singles and a major label backing him since he got his nationwide buzz going, why shouldn't Jeezy be ahead of Gucci?
Thing is, dudes don't understand how easily the tables could have been turned.

Like I said in my previous response, Gucci has never really been in a position to even put something out of equal length nevermind quality as TM101, nevermind Trap or Die. I mean let's be honest, with Jay appearing on remixes to his singles and a major label backing him since he got his nationwide buzz going, why shouldn't Jeezy be ahead of Gucci?
That's not Jeezy's fault. The label is backing him up for a reason. And you honestly don't need a label to back you up to make goodmusic.

But let's see Gucci is getting a lot of exposure now so there shouldn't be no excuses if his album is trash.

Back
Top Bottom