Young Money Vs. Cash Money in its prime?

Who wins and why?

Edit: BEFORE ANY OF U GET OFFENDED and threatning to off me 
laugh.gif
  I asked this bcuz the question came up on twitter and it wasnt as lopsided as compared to here on NT. 

I say CASH MONEY based of their body of work, but I will admit that I think drake (LYRICALLY) alone > any of the 99 cash money roster.

LOL ARE YALL SERIOUS? Its not a legit argument? You have on one end two of the hottest rappers in the game and on the other end you have somewhat of a balanced attack with a collection of hits...

LOL, thats like asking who wins between the lions and the rams

Or the clippers and the nets

Nationals vs Orioles maybe?

They all garbage so who cares??

Originally Posted by 951guero

cashmoneybling.jpg

[h1]Lil Wayne 2008-2009 Tours Gross $42 Million[/h1]

Lil Wayne 2008-2009 Tours Gross $42 Million

events-1004009935

The final numbers are in for Lil Wayne's2008-2009 North American touring, and it looks like the rapper willhave the highest grossing hip-hop tour of the year -- and the mostlucrative rap jaunt that Billboard has ever tracked.

http://www.billboard.com/events/lil...-2009-tours-gross-42-million-1004009935.story

[h1]http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...-tha-carter-iii-goes-platinum-after-one-week/[/h1]

cash money is better but i think more ppl are listen to young money than they listened to cash money

They're technically the same, it's a new era of music and the industry is completely different. Cash Money was one of the last labels to receive that kind of control, power, and branding. People ears have changed, I'm pretty sure they share the same fan base in a way.

But to answer your question in my personal opionion, I would have to say I would jam the old Cash Money any day. Get It How U Live, Guerilla Warefare, TOOO many BG CD's too name.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

They're technically the same, it's a new era of music and the industry is completely different. Cash Money was one of the last labels to receive that kind of control, power, and branding. People ears have changed, I'm pretty sure they share the same fan base in a way.

But to answer your question in my personal opionion, I would have to say I would jam the old Cash Money any day. Get It How U Live, Guerilla Warefare, TOOO many BG CD's too name.
yea i agree wit u about the different eras and yea BG was that dude doe.. cant lie.. & turk had some verses where i was like
sick.gif
pimp.gif

$ money by a landslide, and this is coming from some one who isnt really a fan of neither...

Originally Posted by highlife32

LOL, thats like asking who wins between the lions and the rams

Or the clippers and the nets

Nationals vs Orioles maybe?

They all garbage so who cares??

sit yo young #*@ down wit that dumb +*# comment..Cash Money>Young Money

CM>YM and its not even close..also drake and lyrically do not belong in the same sentence.

Back
Top Bottom