young thug... Barter 6 out.

This back and forth is how it starts. Rip to this thread. Who making that uzi thread?

Someone needs to make that Uzi thread already. Was going to but I suck at making threads especially on mobile :lol:

Wont be able to post vids or anything without goin thru all types of unnecessary obstacles lol

Bruh literally the only thing I disagree with you on is that anything Future released in the last calendar year is subpar.

But it's hard to agree to disagree with you on this when 90% of your post on the subject is labeling anyone who disagrees a new ***** or worse. :lol:

See this is where the misunderstanding comes from. I loved Monster, I loved LOVED beast mode and I worshipped 56 nights. The reason these 3 mixtapes got so much acclaim is because future went back to an older sound. Real fans heralded as the second coming and mainstream America took notice as they should have because future had given us great music. Then Dirty Sprite 2 comes out which ho-hum alright and nothing like the original Dirty Sprite and mainstream runs with it because Future's sound is everywhere. Nobody stepped up to say, this alright. I can understand if people liked it but Dirty Sprite 2 sounds no where near as gritty and raw as Dirty Sprite 1 and no one said anything which led me to believe that the people listening to DS2 couldn't have extensive knowledge of Future's back catalog. The mixtape with Drake was when I knew future was serious about being radio friendly. Drake had a history of slighting future and Future chose to use his new resurrected buzz not to feed the streets and force main streams hand like he did with Monster, Beast Mode, and 56 nights but to feed the mainstream machine by working with Drake. I can go on about this but I'll say this...

The real 3 peat is Dirty Sprite, True Story and Streets Calling. I haven't heard anything from Future since to change my opinion.

Thug ain't makin no "body party" songs for his baby mommas though. Like I said his best days are behind him but you're clearly a new *****. Keep thinking March Madness is future's best song, new *****.
By that logic, Future's best days have been behind him since the time Pluto came out. Turn on the ligths, astronaut chick, etc. If making music for the females equates to losing the streets, then it's hard to say that Thug hasn't done so already with tracks as recently as "Hey, I".
Like I said man it dont make no sense.

Last edited:
bruh you a grown *** man looking for kudos bc you shared a blunt with some other grown men. You sounding like a scorned groupie. We get it you not feeling the new wave so ******* what.

Fam why are you so hurt by my post? How bout I buy you a drink and invite you to meet your idol, Future. Would you like that?

Bruh literally the only thing I disagree with you on is that anything Future released in the last calendar year is subpar.

But it's hard to agree to disagree with you on this when 90% of your post on the subject is labeling anyone who disagrees a new ***** or worse.
laugh.gif
See this is where the misunderstanding comes from. I loved Monster, I loved LOVED beast mode and I worshipped 56 nights. The reason these 3 mixtapes got so much acclaim is because future went back to an older sound. Real fans heralded as the second coming and mainstream America took notice as they should have because future had given us great music. Then Dirty Sprite 2 comes out which ho-hum alright and nothing like the original Dirty Sprite and mainstream runs with it because Future's sound is everywhere. Nobody stepped up to say, this alright. I can understand if people liked it but Dirty Sprite 2 sounds no where near as gritty and raw as Dirty Sprite 1 and no one said anything which led me to believe that the people listening to DS2 couldn't have extensive knowledge of Future's back catalog. The mixtape with Drake was when I knew future was serious about being radio friendly. Drake had a history of slighting future and Future chose to use his new resurrected buzz not to feed the streets and force main streams hand like he did with Monster, Beast Mode, and 56 nights but to feed the mainstream machine by working with Drake. I can go on about this but I'll say this...

The real 3 peat is Dirty Sprite, True Story and Streets Calling. I haven't heard anything from Future since to change my opinion.
Nah man you're wrong. He didn't go back to an older sound. That's just false. Listen to DS, True Story, and Streets Calling again. Doesn't sound anything like Monster or 56 Nights. Nothing like it. We go track for track, name songs that sound in any way similar. And I've said that from the time Monster dropped. 

Closest thing in Future's catalog sonically to what he did in 2014/15 is the No Sleep tape. 

But again I don't even know what you're talking about. You say you loved everything up to 56 Nights, but you mad Future didn't feed the streets with WATTBA? After literally giving the streets free classics for a year?

Last edited:
Nah man you're wrong. He didn't go back to an older sound. That's just false. Listen to DS, True Story, and Streets Calling again. Doesn't sound anything like Monster or 56 Nights. Nothing like it. We go track for track, name songs that sound in any way similar. And I've said that from the time Monster dropped. 

Closest thing in Future's catalog sonically to what he did in 2014/15 is the No Sleep tape. 

But again I don't even know what you're talking about. You say you loved everything up to 56 Nights, but you mad Future didn't feed the streets with WATTBA? After literally giving the streets free classics for a year?

"Peacoat" doesn't sound like "On 2 us" sound wise? Yes a zaytoven beat but Colossal sounds like neither and I like that song"No campadre" doesn't sound like it could be on Streets calling? Does anything from Monster, Beast Mode or 56 nights sound like anything from Pluto or Honest is what you should be thinking about which is why I say Future went back to an older sound. "**** up some commas" is literally "Racks 2014-15"

"Dirty Sprite 2" should not have been called "Dirty Sprite 2". That's not a proper follow up to "Dirty Sprite 1" because it doesn't sound anywhere the same which is where the beginnings of my frustrations came from. That would've been like Michael Jackson calling "Bad" "Thriller the sequel". Letting Drake ride on your resurrected popularity when he didn't show up to your music video and tried to kick you off his tour was the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Um, Inside the mattress sounds like he really wanted to recreate "March Madness" but it didn't come out right. I can give you that but the rest, no. Drippin sounds like Future is tryna do his best Fetty Wap impression. This is all extremely subjective by the way. What isn't is the fact that this is a Young Thug thread

*starts doing the hold up* 

Um, Inside the mattress sounds like he really wanted to recreate "March Madness" but it didn't come out right. I can give you that but the rest, no. Drippin sounds like Future is tryna do his best Fetty Wap impression. This is all extremely subjective by the way. What isn't is the fact that this is a Young Thug thread

*starts doing the hold up* 
I agree thug is miles better than future ..always has been to me but nah you buggin this run he's been on all the music sounds the same you're just upset that everyone likes him now I expect similar rants once thug really blows up

I don't know some want to make me out to be some type of secret society of music leader or whatever. I just think Future's sound is different and I don't understand how anyone with a good understanding on his old discography could disagree, hence the whole "new *****" label I've placed on a few. I want every and anyone who's never heard "1,000" "Welcome to Mollyworld" "Astronaut Status" I want them to hear that Future and appreciate that Future. Im touting Thug as the next big thing, I want the world to embrace his weirdness. I don't think Thug can truly change sounds because he doesn't really have a "sound" per se 
laugh.gif

So yall Thug fans... the female clothing and calling dudes "lover, bae, hubby" stuff don't bother you ? All jokes aside

Meh. People that hop on him after the Ye feature won't stick around long. I will expect to see more hippster people at his shows though. Minus whale capitalize off of them while he has the opportunity.
By that logic, Future's best days have been behind him since the time Pluto came out. Turn on the ligths, astronaut chick, etc. If making music for the females equates to losing the streets, then it's hard to say that Thug hasn't done so already with tracks as recently as "Hey, I".
Hey, I was so fire. Dude made a love song and kept it g as hell. None of that u can have whatever u likeeeee ****, dude suwoo on a love song [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

At the same time I understand what lamekilla is saying too. It's dudes saying WATTBA is better then bm or 56 like what? A dude said gucci was done after state vs radric Davis... ***** are u serious? We don't even count that when we talking about gucci classics. Let son had been popular when trap back, trap god, I'm up dropped, they would've been yelling gucci back.

Still, it's not even thug being popular with me. I just feel like the Kanye and Drake has the worse fans in music. The same thing Drake fans did to future, ye fans gonna do to thug, maybe even worse.

Back
Top Bottom