Your Ex changing her status to "single" in facebook UNAPPRECIATION, Vol. yes another girl topic...

"I did drive-by's....now-a-day's I take you on top of a high-rise...see if you can sky dive...."

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

no chick that was in a relationship for years just decides to be single, women NEED that attention, affection and whatever else they were getting in that relationship....she found someone to take your place....you bugging asking for more chances, have some pride man. Treat her like you don't need her, she might just come crawling back

Relax homie give it some time.. I still have off days about MY breaking up with my ex a month and some ago. You'll be alright eventually.

Originally Posted by SC415

YDNSHA!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ me actually figuring out what it means

i bet the 5 that yall get back together... she prolly just doin that to hit you home... and she succeeded... dont be immature and try to hull her back... justtake things in stride...

Originally Posted by doosta45

how old are you?

freshman in college? she's getting busted down by the football team
word to imsojaded

OP no offense but your ex is HIT so view this as a blessing in disguse. I mean upgrading from that.....thing..shouldntbe to hard

on to the next one
more fish in the sea
girls are like buses
miss one
next 15 one coming

gucci_mane_0329.jpg

brrrrrr

Originally Posted by bjm5295

My current GF's says 'Married' with no name on it. It used to say married to another guy til he changed it. Usually something like that wouldnt bother me but its like #++?
laugh.gif
d6b35c88e331bc2e3ffe9e0df8908a55380bc41.gif

hang in there bro....she will realize she is ******ed and coming crying back to you.

If she isnt wanting to change the pic, that means she is just tagging you along to get attention. your all good imo.

give it time. in the meantime, try and make her jealous....make it clear that you are really happy and love your life and that you aren't dependent on her.this will depress her and she will come running back. ha

Truss me i know that feeling, i got ditched and i thought it was going so well (yh we had been arguing but it was nothing out of the ordinary...) Im sad now
frown.gif

Girls change their status as a way of letting go, and use it as a therapeutic tool to help them deal with the break up.

Just let her go.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

De-friend her if it's bothering you that much.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by milbert

frown.gif
this makes me sad. I got into a bad argument with my boyf last night and just that is tearing me apart. Especially since he's all whatever today. We're not even broken up either! Feel better and I hope she comes back to you since you obviously really care about her.

michelle

send him a text saying he can smash whenever today, but only if he cheers up.

ninja will be quite chipper before he finishes reading the sentence.

I think they share that account.
laugh.gif

haha yeah we do share the account. He's not so mad anymore though. yay
He didn't want to come see me though.
frown.gif

yeah, my ex said the same thing to me too, needed time and all the bull $&%^. So I backed off weeks later, she found a new dude. SMH. It's all lies imtelling you, she got someone on her mind. We've been going out for 5 years strong (thats what i though). But yeah just hit the gym pick up a hobbie andplay the kayne heartbreak album on replay, it'll be over in no time.
I saw her at the club the other night with her friends, they all said i got pretty lean. She came up to me and i gave her the ultimate doush bag hi and walkoff like it was nothing. couple days later her number showed up, ignored it till the third time she called .But never going back to her again, too much pain.just keep your head up and act as if shes never was in your life.

Back
Top Bottom