Your ex. You're over her, but are you really?

Anyone date someone for a while (years) break up, move on, but still think about that ex from time to time?

Mind you, I'm having a kid with my current in a month, but for some reason I still find myself thinking about my ex every once in a while. Even my current knows (we were best friends before we got together).

I'm sure it's normal. Is anyone out there in the same boat? Are you truly over her?

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Anyone date someone for a while (years) break up, move on, but still think about that ex from time to time?

Mind you, I'm having a kid with my current in a month, but for some reason I still find myself thinking about my ex every once in a while. Even my current knows (we were best friends before we got together).

I'm sure it's normal. Is anyone out there in the same boat? Are you truly over her?

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
*Insert Popcorn Gif*

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
*Insert Popcorn Gif*
3787.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
*Insert Popcorn Gif*
3787.gif

ODBd9.gif

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
*Insert Popcorn Gif*

Pics?

I'm tired of all these soft threads fam.

Ex this, ex that....

And they ask why we don't let our guards down.

Not getting serious till I'm 35-40. real life.

=/

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Yeah..

But if I'm not mistaken you guys were like 16 or something at the time.

haha yeah at first, then 3 years. so about 19. i know we were young but i'm only 22 now so i feel it still relates.

If i saw my ex at the club, i would prob take her to the women's bathroom and PIIHB. SRS.

Then i would proceed to leave the club and head to another.

It's like

you purposely made this thread in hopes of getting her attention so she would contact you on some "I MISS YOU TOO LET'S MEET AGAIN DERP"

If you were like that why'd you leave?

Stop crying boi, you sound pathetic right now.

wait, your current knows of your past but doesn't know that you still dwell on it from "time to time"?

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Yeah..

But if I'm not mistaken you guys were like 16 or something at the time.

haha yeah at first, then 3 years. so about 19. i know we were young but i'm only 22 now so i feel it still relates.

I wouldn't say you aren't over her...

The truth is...

You never forget that first love. Word to Ne-yo's "Do You"

Just make sure your focus is on what you have at home.

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
*Insert Popcorn Gif*
3787.gif

laugh.gif

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
Yeah I have 2 ex's that cross my mind from time to time. My most recent one - we share some mutual friends and go to the same school so thoughts are inevitable. It's never thoughts like I want to get back with her or anything, just she crosses my mind. The other one is the first chick I fell for hard and she crosses my mind sometimes out of the blue. She had certain qualities I loved but she was certifiably crazy so I wouldnt get back with her in a million years

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif
*Insert Popcorn Gif*
3787.gif
Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif
tumblr_lxjlw4AnIX1rn1xxfo1_250.gif
tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif
167278.gif

Shes an NTER you say? [+]
Popcorn-09-Psych.gif
tumblr_lols30rUm71qeiwtao1_500.gif

I used to think about my ex a lot. She was pretty but she messed up. As soon as I got a new girl she had her friend hit me up telling me she had breast cancer. I hit her up to see if it was true and she had this fake @#$ story about how she was starting chemo. I knew she was lying too. That made me feel a lot better. I'm still friends with her on FB, lol

She is a former NTer too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom