your favorite seasonal beer

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

mine has to be sam adams octoberfest

possibly my favorite beer ive ever tasted
  Word?  Care to elaborate on the taste a bit. I've read some good reviews on it.

11857.jpg

dont sleep on it

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Originally Posted by rockforlight

dont even know if they still make it..came in the xmas sam adams pack called uncle fizziewigs ale

dont even know if they still make it..came in the xmas sam adams pack called uncle fizziewigs ale

H-0-o-k-e-r Oktoberfest is really good, I say better than Sam Adams. Sam Adams has a good pumpkin ale and winter lager.
I need to try Brooklyn Brewery's and Rogues Fall/Winter seasonal beers.
I'm not so found of Summer/Spring seasonal beers, IMO most of the time they're not as good as the beers that come out during the other two seasons.
Going to the beer store today, any recommendations?

H-0-o-k-e-r Oktoberfest is really good, I say better than Sam Adams. Sam Adams has a good pumpkin ale and winter lager.
I need to try Brooklyn Brewery's and Rogues Fall/Winter seasonal beers.
I'm not so found of Summer/Spring seasonal beers, IMO most of the time they're not as good as the beers that come out during the other two seasons.
Going to the beer store today, any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom