Your Favorite Team of All-Time in Any Sport?

its a tough decision.... i think i'll have to go with....

dnlwn9.jpg

99-00 Lakers....67-15, First in Pacific Division
Glen Rice IMO.. the #1 sweetest stroke i've ever seen. So efficient, no wasted movement.
Shaq.... absolutely dominating that year (29.7 ppg)
Kobe.... aka Frobe, carried the Lakers on a bum ankle vs. the Pacers in the Finals.
Ron Harper... maybe my favorite role player ever.
Robert Horry... the athletic version, weak side blocking machine!
laugh.gif

Honorable Mention:
'95 San Francisco 49ers!

New York Yankees....

pic any of the 26 years they won a championship

any bulls team during their championship run. i used to watch every game with the whole family, those were the days
ohwell.gif

For my Nets -

'02
'03
'06

Tie...

Finals years, Kidd, Kenyon, RJ, etc. Very fun to watch. The starters to the bench. That team running the break was great to see.

Then '06, VC's 1st full year as a Net...Jersey did some damage that year.
pimp.gif

The 1996-1997 N.Y. Knicks. Though this team didn't win the title, nor reached the Eastern Conference Finals, but damn, this team was fun to watch, and tome, was the last elite Knicks team. Keyword elite. This team went 57-25, John Starks won 6th man of the year award, Larry Johnson, Allan Houston, Chris Childs,and Buck Williams' first seasons as Knicks, Ewing's final all-star appearance, and of course the postseason war with the Heat.

2000 Yankees, 97' N.Y. Rangers, 1999-2000 Knicks.

1999 mets, Ventura's homer was the best moment for me as a met's fan.

1997 Knicks although we lost the series because of Stern's cheating %**, ward vs. pj brown and I really htink we culd have beaten the bulls that year.

1998 Jets, I loved Vinny T.

1997-1999 was some good times for me.

Back
Top Bottom