Your Girlfriend giving male co workers rides home. Yay or nay?

hmmm. sounds like a gang bang with the gay friend driving the car...

just playin. i have no experience in which to shed intellect unto this situation.

How often does this happen?

How far is the ride?

What type of dude is this? Whats his personality?

I mean honestly, how would you feel if your lady was feeling someone with less "means" than you have?
laugh.gif
...gotta think about that.
But hey, you're not going to be around her for all hours of the day so its up to her to define the boundaries of your relationship when you're not around. You either trust her, or you don't. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

But hey, you're not going to be around her for all hours of the day so its up to her to define the boundaries of your relationship when you're not around. You either trust her, or you don't. 

I would prefer it didn't happen. Call me insecure if you want. I don't care. And vice versa, I wouldn't want her catching rides from a dude either.

I've bummed rides from female co-workers in the past, nothing's ever happened.

Spoiler [+]
6de16866e9840ab41f4c5e87ddde6e92abbb92f8_r.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

If the roles were reversed would your girl trip?

Shouldn't matter if she would or not. If he has a problem with something and she doesn't (wouldn't) that shouldn't mean he should suppress his displeasure.

Women can't be friends with a male....unless the he's is gay.  You KNOW that dude will try to hit if given the chance.

I say you tell her you're not cool with it. See where that goes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Women can't be friends with a male....unless the he's is gay.  You KNOW that dude will try to hit if given the chance.

I say you tell her you're not cool with it. See where that goes 
laugh.gif
THIS man knows the real deal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Women can't be freinds with a male....unless the male is gay.  You KNOW that dude will try to hit if given the chance.

Assuming that she's...attractive... 

It is I who is receiving the rides.

and then it is she who receives the rides.

So put your harlot of a woman in czech.

Its been a few different people shes given a ride to. My Girlfriend, well Ex now for the time being is really really friendly. Shes just a kind person in general. She says if she was in their position shed want someone to help her out. Its just her co workers she helps out and ive met most and they arent anything to be worried about. She even said theyre all friendzoned. Also none are her type which I know cus ive met most. I only trip cus this one co worker she had would ask for rides and shed do it but eventually when they werent at work hed text her to hang out etc... and after that she told him thats not cool cus she was in a relationship and dude had a girl and just had a baby. Some guys mistake kindness for thinking a female is on their jock and I try to tell her that and thats what bothers me. I dont like the idea of my girl being alone in the car with another guy that isnt me. Its not that im insecure its that the majority of guys will try and cross that boundary and theyre the ones I dont trust. She said if the roles were reversed she wouldnt care which I believe but I know deep down shed worry a little but not enough to trip over. I told her I wasnt cool with it when we were together so she wouldnt but since we ended it if someone needs a ride shell do it which she told me today. I was kind of upset and she said I need to chill cus she did nothing wrong. I know shes right and I should relax. Just kind of hard too.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I dont like the idea of my girl being alone in the car with another guy that isnt me. Its not that im insecure its that the majority of guys will try and cross that boundary and theyre the ones I dont trust.
And if they do try anything, she wouldn't be able to STOP it. Yea she might be able to react, but if they wanted to take anything they could. I am with you 100% man.

a ride home its fine im cool but now a ride when shes at dudes house nahh b ski mask and the glock

Back
Top Bottom