Your girlfriend's/wife's parents...Do they like you?

Son called his mother a jump
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, her dad is cool, loud though, he watches soccer and univision/galavsion 24/7. Her mom though, idk, I think she lowkey hates me and just fronts when my girl is around.

Yeah. Well me and her dad get along great. Hes a good dude and helps me out a lot with my car because hes a mechanic. And my girls mom is crayyyyy. I try not to talk to her.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend doesn't have any parents. Her mom left her when she was 2, and her dad was never their for her. I can only image how easier her life would of been if she had parents. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by IamMD

girlfriends? where they do that at? simps.
So your mother was a jump? Oh...

probably..i mean, we gotta stop holding our parents to a different standard than other people. Be realistic...my mom was a 20 something at one point, as well as your mom..

Yall dudes are delusional if yall think your mother wasn't someone's jump off at one point.
laugh.gif
  You think you the only person that ever had a jump off? or a jump is a new thing?
this is true

i think about this all the time
30t6p3b.gif

My girls dad loves me, me and the mom are stable at best. But the funny %+% she can treat me like #%!@ but someone says one negative thing about me she blows up go figure.

My girl's step-dad likes me because I'm calm and attentive and he's talkative. But, my girl's mom on the other hand, seems to finally be OK with me now. At first, she was weary of me, about 3 months ago,she lectured my girl about how our relationship is all about !*#@%#*....while I was there sitting with her step-dad. I was shocked because I was always really nice and very respectful to them. She probably thought I just used her for sex or something because her ex's played her and I'm part black (and filipino). But, now I'm almost 6 months in, participated in family get-togethers, help out with various errands, got to know hers brothers, and her other family members seem to like me, so I think I'm now a good dude in her eyes.

My girl's step-dad likes me because I'm calm and attentive and he's talkative. But, my girl's mom on the other hand, seems to finally be OK with me now. At first, she was weary of me, about 3 months ago,she lectured my girl about how our relationship is all about #%%*@!*....while I was there sitting with her step-dad. I was shocked because I was always really nice and very respectful to them. She probably thought I just used her for sex or something because her ex's played her and I'm part black (and filipino). But, now I'm almost 6 months in, participated in family get-togethers, help out with various errands, got to know hers brothers, and her other family members seem to like me, so I think I'm now a good dude in her eyes.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Of course they do
pimp.gif

They want me to be the one she marries.
It was somewhat like this for me. They loved me and said she would have a great future with me. She broke up with me two months ago 
tired.gif

At the same token they always said since she was young she would marry this long long time family friend. Maybe they will get their wish. 
ohwell.gif

My girlfriend has 3 sets of parents and they all love me. The main ones introduce me to people as their future son in law
laugh.gif
and on random occasions I've been introduced as her fiance by the other parents and we're not even engaged yet.

I've only had problems with her racist grandfather who grew up in Iowa but he's barely around so it's a non issue to me. Also had one of her white aunts tell her she could do better than me cause she could land any white guy she wants. I never even met the lady... SMH
My girl by choice doesn't talk to her Aunt anymore.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me because I'm dating my girl and not her family.. but it is nice being on the good side.

Yes. My wife's parents love me . . . maybe even more than my wife at this point.

My girls mom likes me, well at least I think she does
laugh.gif
her dad on the other hand ehh not so much.

My Ex's parents used to hate me
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, she's prolly reading this right now
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
idc tho!

The mother usually does like me but for some reason I can't seem to win the mother over of the girl I'm currently with... Ehh

My girl's parents love me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Life's too short to deal with noise like that.

I also love them too. Some of the nicest, most caring people I ever met.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

My girls mom likes me, well at least I think she does
laugh.gif
her dad on the other hand ehh not so much.

QFT

+ I think pops doesn't like me because I’m notblack....

Originally Posted by MJair

My girlfriend has 3 sets of parents and they all love me. The main ones introduce me to people as their future son in law
laugh.gif
and on random occasions I've been introduced as her fiance by the other parents and we're not even engaged yet.

I've only had problems with her racist grandfather who grew up in Iowa but he's barely around so it's a non issue to me. Also had one of her white aunts tell her she could do better than me cause she could land any white guy she wants. I never even met the lady... SMH

At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me because I'm dating my girl and not her family.. but it is nice being on the good side.
that may be true when dating, but once you get married....

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif

that may be true when dating, but once you get married....

this is true, unless your girl plans on deading her family

Back
Top Bottom