Your Humiliating Moments/ Events vol. facemask is part of my daily gear now

Keep in mind this is Humiliating not Embarrassing

What are some of your most humiliating moments/ events of your life up until now? it can be a moment or lengths of events- something thats gets to behumiliating afterwards

example: you're in the choir when you were in school, you had to do the solo and you just broke down. (cue. GIF/ video of kid that fainted during theSpelling bee)

you let one rip right in front of the girl that you had the biggest crush on. She now is reminded of you only from that gas leak

was hoopin at the playground, after the game tryna get my mack on with some ladies and a seagull $+$%* right on my head, smh

almost had a boner while about to stand up in class.. that would had killed my rep
indifferent.gif
happy.gif

the sub was
pimp.gif

5th grade.
Band room, practicing trumpet, room got quiet, i farted. Everyone looked back at me, tried blaming it on the trumpet..didnt work.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

5th grade.
Band room, practicing trumpet, room got quiet, i farted. Everyone looked back at me, tried blaming it on the trumpet..didnt work.

point at the tuba player
laugh.gif

and yeah i do try to forget my moments

Me and some buddies threw some eraser bits at this girl. Girl turns around, everyone points me out, and she slaps my face hard. Didn't see it coming

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Me and some buddies threw some eraser bits at this girl. Girl turns around, everyone points me out, and she slaps my face hard. Didn't see it coming
i thought i was the only one to throw eraser pieces
laugh.gif
. I gotpeople good too, making them look around all paranoid
laugh.gif

Getting down trouted by a guy in primary school. It was the one day I didn't wear bike shorts (oh yeah those were the days) underneath my pants. Iwas mortified
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^ we call that "pantsing" on the west. wed constantly do that in gym class. underwear and all
pimp.gif

ahaha

Fell down the steps on the most crowded stairwell in school in 9th grade, everybody saw it

Fell running across the stree to mall wit a group of friends on day, scuffed up my 18's, cut my jeans and leg and scrapped my face pretty bad

Back
Top Bottom