Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Just had to redo my entire Egypt trip. :lol:

I learned a very valuable lesson. Do extensive research of different parts of the country (YouTube videos, articles) before settling in one location.. I thought all my tours in Egypt was in Cairo/Giza (Pyramids, Hot Air ballon, Karnak, Valley of the Kings, etc)

I’m glad I’m not staying in Cario/Giza for 7 days. I love staying at unique boutique hotel. It’s more personal and the staff is always accommodating being that they most likely own it. Give you a personal feel with the locals.

I love traveling by car, buses, or/and trains to have a view of the countryside. Almost like backpacking through the country.

So now i’ll be in Cario for 4 nights. Then take a Blue Bus to Hurghada for a night so I can scuba dive. Then take a super jet bus to Luxor for 2/3 nights to do the Hot Air balloons and site visits. Then take the train back to Cario to catch my flight back to the States.

I can’t wait!

Anyone been to Costa Rica or Panama? Any tips?

Looking into visiting in 2019

Panama is so underrated.....The city looks like Miami, but is so much cheaper. If you like culture the Casco Viejo has an old school feel and good food. If you like nature the rainforest is 25 minutes away. I'm going to go back and check out the San Blas Islands later this year.

Im off to Curaçao next month. Anyone have any suggestions?

Heading to Banff in a couple weeks, then Beijing in April. Gonna try and squeeze in Seoul, South Korea on the China trip but we'll see. Looking forward to Lake Louise and the Great Wall, respectively.

Anyone been skiing/snowboarding in Ogden,UT? I heard its a hidden gem. I think I'll try and get a quick weekend trip before the season is over. Depends on how my bank acct feels :lol:

Also, I have a podcast and YT channel focusing on travelers or color. Stories, reviews, tips, etc. Check it out if you get a chance

YouTube/Sound cloud/iTunes: 195 Stamps

Banff is cool but honestly there is nothing to it which is good thing or a bad thing depending on what kind of traveler you are. All the lakes in Banff are walking distance to the parking lot and everything looks great just from there. No need to hike an extra hour to get somewhere but some people like that exploration. The water is pretty insane though and all photos there look good..

I went to Arizona over the New Years weekend. Did the usual stops at Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley, etc. It was a lot of driving but all the sites were nice.

Horseshoe+Bend+1.jpg

Horseshoe+Bend+2.jpg

Canyon+X+2.jpg

Canyon+X+1.jpg

Gump+Hill+2.jpg

Gump+Hill+1.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking bout taking a solo trip to clear my mind...what’s a cool lil city in the US or Canada for solo travel? Trying to go for 3 days

You looking to get around by car or just do mass transit. San Francisco can be pretty easy to do in 3 days if you have never been. It's a really small city but still has a lot of things to do from eating, sight seeing, cool events, etc. The only bad thing is the hotel stay which can be really expensive nowadays. New Orleans is pretty cool too even without the whole Bourbon St thing. Just to eat and see the unique culture is interesting enough. Also Utah and even AZ can be good for a more driving destination if you like seeing national parks and all.

Can anyone tell me about London and the ins and outs (best places to visit, things to eat, etc.)? This would be the wife and I's first time in Europe (hopefully the first of many trips). Is 5/6 days too much or too little?

Banff is cool but honestly there is nothing to it which is good thing or a bad thing depending on what kind of traveler you are. All the lakes in Banff are walking distance to the parking lot and everything looks great just from there. No need to hike an extra hour to get somewhere but some people like that exploration. The water is pretty insane though and all photos there look good..

I went to Arizona over the New Years weekend. Did the usual stops at Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley, etc. It was a lot of driving but all the sites were nice.

Horseshoe+Bend+1.jpg

Horseshoe+Bend+2.jpg

Canyon+X+2.jpg

Canyon+X+1.jpg

Gump+Hill+2.jpg

Gump+Hill+1.jpg
Whats your camera/lens situation bro

Goin on a cruise starting this weekend. We are going to Cozumel and the Yucatan. Never been out the country before so thats whats really got me excited. Never really been the traveling type but I hope I have a great experience to where that changes for me.

Meeting up one of my shorties in PR for a weekend in 2 weeks.

Grabbing a Air BnB in Condado for 2 days. I'll get there basically 9am Saturday she wont get there til midnight, got a full day to **** around with my cousins coming in from Arecibo for the day and try and come up on some **** before she gets there :lol::lol:

Can anyone tell me about London and the ins and outs (best places to visit, things to eat, etc.)? This would be the wife and I's first time in Europe (hopefully the first of many trips). Is 5/6 days too much or too little?
Just got back...

London - first time there, you have to hit up the tourist spots (National Gallery, British Museum (Da Rosetta Stone + stuff they stole from other cultures and refuses to give back lol), the Eye, Tower of London, Churchill War Rooms, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace). Go early, knock those out so you can spend the rest of the day and night exploring parts of the city. Take the tube everywhere, easy, beats walking, uber is cheap too but traffic is crazy. Covent Garden, Soho, Shoreditch, etc good areas to explore.

Eats - Gymkhana (fance Indian, Michelin), Dishoom (casual Indian/Iranian, bomb, long lines but can make reservations before 5pm), Chiltern Firehouse for brunch (dope bar too), Aquavit (1 Mich star Scandanavian food), Quo Vadis (eel sandwich), Din Tai Fung is in Covent Garden, do afternoon tea @ Sketch or @ the Woseley (Sketch is probably the #1 most instagrammable place).

Drinks - great cocktail culture... American Bar @ the Savoy ( expensive, used to be the world's best bar, lots of history), Connaught, Dukes (Martinis, allegedly where Ian Fleming got the idea for how James Bond orders his martini), pubs everywhere... Churchill Arms (pub + lit thai food in the back). Dope viet food in Shoreditch (eat dinner here then go out to the bars/clubs around), lots of options.

London is huge so you can technically do 6 days there but I would take the Eurostar train to Paris (2hrs) and split it 4/4 days if you can stretch it out to 8 days. Paris is amazing and since you're so close, hit it up too (culture, food, fashion/shopping, museums), can go on and on here, DM if needed. Cop that Chanel for the wife...cheaper there than vs the states, save on VAT.

Doing Maui in June. Hotel already taken care of but definitely gonna need some recommendations for food, nightlife, and things to do/see.

- Preciate it.

Just got back...

London - first time there, you have to hit up the tourist spots (National Gallery, British Museum (Da Rosetta Stone + stuff they stole from other cultures and refuses to give back lol), the Eye, Tower of London, Churchill War Rooms, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace). Go early, knock those out so you can spend the rest of the day and night exploring parts of the city. Take the tube everywhere, easy, beats walking, uber is cheap too but traffic is crazy. Covent Garden, Soho, Shoreditch, etc good areas to explore.

Eats - Gymkhana (fance Indian, Michelin), Dishoom (casual Indian/Iranian, bomb, long lines but can make reservations before 5pm), Chiltern Firehouse for brunch (dope bar too), Aquavit (1 Mich star Scandanavian food), Quo Vadis (eel sandwich), Din Tai Fung is in Covent Garden, do afternoon tea @ Sketch or @ the Woseley (Sketch is probably the #1 most instagrammable place).

Drinks - great cocktail culture... American Bar @ the Savoy ( expensive, used to be the world's best bar, lots of history), Connaught, Dukes (Martinis, allegedly where Ian Fleming got the idea for how James Bond orders his martini), pubs everywhere... Churchill Arms (pub + lit thai food in the back). Dope viet food in Shoreditch (eat dinner here then go out to the bars/clubs around), lots of options.

London is huge so you can technically do 6 days there but I would take the Eurostar train to Paris (2hrs) and split it 4/4 days if you can stretch it out to 8 days. Paris is amazing and since you're so close, hit it up too (culture, food, fashion/shopping, museums), can go on and on here, DM if needed. Cop that Chanel for the wife...cheaper there than vs the states, save on VAT.

Thank you my man!

Those Arizona pics look amazing!
First time i ever considered going over there....and i live in Cali lol

heading to spain next month for the first time! my trip is centered around hitting up some La Liga games (landing in Madrid, heading back home out of Barcelona). Any input around trying to grab La Liga/Champions League round-of-16 tickets is appreciated. Trying to get Madrid derby tickets right now online looks a bit pricey, so i'm hoping more tickets get released closer to match day.

Back
Top Bottom