Your Phone Being Spammed With Robocalls Unappreciation Smh

Everybody is getting these calls, from the automated robot to the chinese speaking lady

Blocking a number almost everyday now

Bruh. This **** is getting outta hand.
Is there a way to prevent this?
I don't think I have the answers but I'd like to ask a couple questions that may help others who are more familiar on this issue.

1. Are the robocalls occuring on your mobile phone or your landline? Both?
2. Do the robocalls make use of area code spoofing? In other words, do the numbers that call you show the same area code as you? Have you noticed any spoofing of phone numbers that appear familiar to you? Such as a local store, perhaps a relative, ...

Either way, sign up for the FTC's 'Do Not Call' registry.
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0133-cell-phones-and-do-not-call-registry

I'm not sure about its effectiveness but I have heard from US friends that the 'Mr. Number' app for iPhone or Android could help block the calls automatically.

Man I thought it was just me.

Calling me about my car warranty when my hooptie older than some users on here :smh:

I get the one about lowering the interest rate on my credit card a lot though.

You think on your cell phone is bad on my home line I got Verizon Fios and unless you pay them $15 a month they will not unlist your home line number and I have close to 35 messages in the matter of 2 weeks I was away from NY.

I come back and put my luggage down and glance at my home phone and see like 35 messages. I didn't even lock my apartment door yet and was just like WTF. Still have yet to listen to any of them.

Belgium Belgium

1. Mobile phone, and my work line (which is a landline).

2. I get the calls from an area code near mine. I live in the 510 and usually get calls from 415 and 510. No calls from numbers I actually know, just same area code or near my area code.

I block about at least 3-4 #'s a day

Just chalked it up to having to block em daily. How effective are those do not call lists though, i feel like ive had my number put on it at least twice in the last 6-7 years and dont feel like the calls were any less.

I get a call about back pain everyday. Sad thing is I have to pick them up because my job likes to call me with random numbers and tell me about important things with said numbers.

I’m a victim. These mofos call me at all hours of the day/night :smh:

This is one of my favorite voicemails they leave me once or twice a week...

90CFB7E7-8B82-4CCB-B2D6-DFFC53716D78.png

They hit me last week with my first name initial and my full last name on the caller ID and the phone number matched the area code and first 3 digits as my mobile number. I was like whuuuh. That's kinda gangsta.

My home phone is a lost cause. The do not call registry ain't about ****. Maybe it'd be 10x worse, I dunno. I get a few robocalls here and there on my mobile. I'm not registering that one though... government is sus out here.

I feel bad for older people who get shook when they get these IRS scam calls. I had to calm my parents down once.

My wife's number is registered and still gets called. I just registered mine.

bruh this **** soo annoying

like many i block 2-3 #s a day..

its always that same ladies voice to lol

always car warranty

Funny, just had one calling as I'm typing this. Even when you block them they somehow get through. This is definitely getting out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom