Your response to 'how you doing'

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by dreClark

I tell them how I am doing

"I'm good, and you?"

"Kinda tired, how about you"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

I don't ever ignore, or give a one word answer and keep it moving. I find it a smidge disrespectful. No harm in giving them the same courtesy they're giving you. Y'all out here trying to be all smooth and !%$# and trying to audible to different responses depending on how the chick looks,
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. God forbid an ugly chick asked how you were doing

Co-signing all of that.  And seriously...I'm not gonna be rude just because a chick might not be attractive to me
grin.gif
Idk man, maybe it's just me, but like I said.. If she's fine I'll proceed to engage in convesation. If shes ugly/not attractive most of the time I wont say anything.. sometimes I'll say whatsup or somn. Ugly girls disgust me when they try to talk to me.

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

I don't ever ignore, or give a one word answer and keep it moving. I find it a smidge disrespectful. No harm in giving them the same courtesy they're giving you. Y'all out here trying to be all smooth and !%$# and trying to audible to different responses depending on how the chick looks,
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Co-signing all of that.  And seriously...I'm not gonna be rude just because a chick might not be attractive to me
grin.gif
Idk man, maybe it's just me, but like I said.. If she's fine I'll proceed to engage in convesation. If shes ugly/not attractive most of the time I wont say anything.. sometimes I'll say whatsup or somn. Ugly girls disgust me when they try to talk to me.

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
I mean it's one thing to be courteous for sake of etiquette. But it varies from person to person, situation to situation. In this context, I'm going out on a limb in that OP is referencing strangers in particular. With that said, obviously if it's family you haven't seen, someone new joining the work force, and a whole load of other scenarios the default responses, wouldn't be acceptable.

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm ok, long day. You?"

etc.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
I mean it's one thing to be courteous for sake of etiquette. But it varies from person to person, situation to situation. In this context, I'm going out on a limb in that OP is referencing strangers in particular. With that said, obviously if it's family you haven't seen, someone new joining the work force, and a whole load of other scenarios the default responses, wouldn't be acceptable.

Usually I respond with: "Pretty Good, and yourself?" with a cocky half-smile going. Works every time.

Usually I respond with: "Pretty Good, and yourself?" with a cocky half-smile going. Works every time.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I just say "great, how 'bout you?"

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I just say "great, how 'bout you?"

i cant complain.....whats up wit you
or
naw whats up wit YOU
or
im coo how bout yourself

i cant complain.....whats up wit you
or
naw whats up wit YOU
or
im coo how bout yourself

its kind of messed up to not answer. i always repond no matter what the person looks like. i get kind of hurt when i ask people at my job and get no response

its kind of messed up to not answer. i always repond no matter what the person looks like. i get kind of hurt when i ask people at my job and get no response

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Ugly/ not attractive: I don't say anything, sometimes Ill say whatsup
laugh.gif
 Sheesh, that is incredibly rude. 
A female's looks have never crossed my mind whenever one asks about my well-being.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Ugly/ not attractive: I don't say anything, sometimes Ill say whatsup
laugh.gif
 Sheesh, that is incredibly rude. 
A female's looks have never crossed my mind whenever one asks about my well-being.

Back
Top Bottom