Your take on "cankles"

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

A. Keys has cankles, so yeah who cares
laugh.gif

i was going to write the same thing.  
laugh.gif

if it was a girl i was dating, it would irk me a lot.  i like women with nice legs.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

A. Keys has cankles, so yeah who cares
laugh.gif

i was going to write the same thing.  
laugh.gif

if it was a girl i was dating, it would irk me a lot.  i like women with nice legs.

nah............i dont like cankles.

NOT all thick chicks have them either.....................them joints are like in the genes like not all women have cellulite.

A keys has them.................yes been known that but she gets a pass cuz she beautiful..............just like them small *$# breast she got too.

she still

nah............i dont like cankles.

NOT all thick chicks have them either.....................them joints are like in the genes like not all women have cellulite.

A keys has them.................yes been known that but she gets a pass cuz she beautiful..............just like them small *$# breast she got too.

she still

i  hate cankles......but it seems like most females have them. even hot slim girls. i've seen some really fit women with cankles.

its not a good look IMO

i  hate cankles......but it seems like most females have them. even hot slim girls. i've seen some really fit women with cankles.

its not a good look IMO

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Mya got cankles too
Yeah she does, but it's not that bad where I wouldn't smash if given the opportunity, I'm not sure if I would be in a relationship with her though... seems like she is too much of a free spirit to be held down by one dude, or at least that's how she is portrayed. Anyway pics of Maya's canks below.

legs25.jpg

She didn't really have them when she was younger and more slim though.

Mya-6.JPG

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Mya got cankles too
Yeah she does, but it's not that bad where I wouldn't smash if given the opportunity, I'm not sure if I would be in a relationship with her though... seems like she is too much of a free spirit to be held down by one dude, or at least that's how she is portrayed. Anyway pics of Maya's canks below.

legs25.jpg

She didn't really have them when she was younger and more slim though.

Mya-6.JPG

What?! Alicia Keys doesn't have cankles.

Cankles are those damn fat things that are posted above ^^

Keys just has big calves. They make her legs look chunky as a whole, but there's no way in hell she has cankles.

Keys just has big calves. They make her legs look chunky as a whole, but there's no way in hell she has cankles.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Nah, she has Level 1 Cankles, not as bad as the other pics I posted which are Level 3 Cankles. Hers are just forming and will almost no doubt be full on canks unless she gets that new surgery they do for cank removal. It's ok though she's still fine, her canks don't detract from her at all.

alicia-keys-cankles_532x748.jpg

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Nah, she has Level 1 Cankles, not as bad as the other pics I posted which are Level 3 Cankles. Hers are just forming and will almost no doubt be full on canks unless she gets that new surgery they do for cank removal. It's ok though she's still fine, her canks don't detract from her at all.

alicia-keys-cankles_532x748.jpg

Back
Top Bottom