damon stoudamire
vince carter
tracy mcgrady
chris bosh
andrea bargnani/antonio davis

hakeem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

If your talking about people their prime.

I think this might be hard to stop.

Orlando-
Penny
Hill
Tmac
Dwight
Shaq

I seriously believe that this team could run with each and every Laker squad posted.

That Detroit squad is straight shackles... Chuck Coaching...
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
God Bless the souls of opposing players who plan on attacking the basket.  They couldn't play in this time though they'd all be ejected during the 1st quarter
laugh.gif

If your talking about people their prime.

I think this might be hard to stop.

Orlando-
Penny
Hill
Tmac
Dwight
Shaq

I seriously believe that this team could run with each and every Laker squad posted.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
God Bless the souls of opposing players who plan on attacking the basket.  They couldn't play in this time though they'd all be ejected during the 1st quarter
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Damn CP

Man tough for the Wolves but what I do know

Marbury
???
???
Love
KG
 Can't think of any wing players.

Spree and Jr Rider?

roll.gif
Damn CP

Man tough for the Wolves but what I do know

Marbury
???
???
Love
KG
 Can't think of any wing players.

Spree and Jr Rider?

CAKE:

Orlando-
Penny
Hill
Tmac
Dwight
Shaq
I agree. With everyone being in their primes, it's Magic, Kobe, Worthy, & Kareem, since prime Shaqs on each squad would cancel each other out.

And Penny, Tmac, Hill, & Dwight could definitely do work on LAL's four. Hill is the best 2-way player on either squad, Dwight is the only defensive big, and Penny's speed+court vision would keep the offense flowing. I'd pay a ton to be able to see a 7-game series.
smokin.gif
CAKE:
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
God Bless the souls of opposing players who plan on attacking the basket
C'mon, you and I both know ain't nobody 'attacking' no damn basket.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You get past Zeke or Joe D, and you see Rodman in the middle of the paint, in front of the rim, and Laimbeer and Big Ben under the rim on either side, all 3 staring straight at you?! Nah, you ain't 'attacking', I don't care what the hell your last name is. Wilkins? Kemp? Hill? I don't care. You ain't trying to get your nose broke (word to Pippen).

CAKE:

Orlando-
Penny
Hill
Tmac
Dwight
Shaq
I agree. With everyone being in their primes, it's Magic, Kobe, Worthy, & Kareem, since prime Shaqs on each squad would cancel each other out.

And Penny, Tmac, Hill, & Dwight could definitely do work on LAL's four. Hill is the best 2-way player on either squad, Dwight is the only defensive big, and Penny's speed+court vision would keep the offense flowing. I'd pay a ton to be able to see a 7-game series.
smokin.gif
CAKE:
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
God Bless the souls of opposing players who plan on attacking the basket
C'mon, you and I both know ain't nobody 'attacking' no damn basket.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You get past Zeke or Joe D, and you see Rodman in the middle of the paint, in front of the rim, and Laimbeer and Big Ben under the rim on either side, all 3 staring straight at you?! Nah, you ain't 'attacking', I don't care what the hell your last name is. Wilkins? Kemp? Hill? I don't care. You ain't trying to get your nose broke (word to Pippen).

Kareem vs Dwight
Shaq v Shaq
Baylor vs Hill
Kobe vs TMac
Magic vs Penny

I mean, that's decent at least, but LA still has plenty of advantages. 

Dwight won't be outscoring Kareem by any means, Penny wouldn't have a lot of fun guarding Magic, and Magic would certainly distribute the ball better then anyone the Magic would be using.  (that's a no brainer, as good as Penny, Hill and TMac may be at passing, they aren't Magic) 

And the 2 I haven't even mentioned doing anything yet are Kobe and Elgin Baylor........
laugh.gif

But, out of everyone, that Magic squad does look like the best bet to come at us.  Other than Boston probably. 

Russell
McHale
Bird
Pierce
Cousy

McHale is nice, but up against Shaq? 
30t6p3b.gif
  Cousy guardin Magic. 
laugh.gif

There any way to SIM this type stuff on 2K somethin? 
nerd.gif

Kareem vs Dwight
Shaq v Shaq
Baylor vs Hill
Kobe vs TMac
Magic vs Penny

I mean, that's decent at least, but LA still has plenty of advantages. 

Dwight won't be outscoring Kareem by any means, Penny wouldn't have a lot of fun guarding Magic, and Magic would certainly distribute the ball better then anyone the Magic would be using.  (that's a no brainer, as good as Penny, Hill and TMac may be at passing, they aren't Magic) 

And the 2 I haven't even mentioned doing anything yet are Kobe and Elgin Baylor........
laugh.gif

But, out of everyone, that Magic squad does look like the best bet to come at us.  Other than Boston probably. 

Russell
McHale
Bird
Pierce
Cousy

McHale is nice, but up against Shaq? 
30t6p3b.gif
  Cousy guardin Magic. 
laugh.gif

There any way to SIM this type stuff on 2K somethin? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Not my team but......

PG-Chris Paul
SG-Glenn Rice
SF-Jamal Mashburn
PF-Larry Johnson
C-Alonzo Mourning

goes pretty hard
Wow.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Not my team but......

PG-Chris Paul
SG-Glenn Rice
SF-Jamal Mashburn
PF-Larry Johnson
C-Alonzo Mourning

goes pretty hard
Wow.

Make it 12 then if that makes you feel better.  Either way, they would @#$% all over your squad with ease.  It wouldn't even be competitive. 

Make it 12 then if that makes you feel better.  Either way, they would @#$% all over your squad with ease.  It wouldn't even be competitive. 

Like many others stated before me

SHAQ
D12
T-Mac
Grant Hill
Penny

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's a fine looking team right there

Like many others stated before me

SHAQ
D12
T-Mac
Grant Hill
Penny

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's a fine looking team right there

No, Boston and the underdog being Orlando, Detroit would be a GREAT defensive team, but Rodman and Ben Wallace are zeroes offensively, it would be jumpers all day for Detorit and that would be their down fall.  San An has ZERO chance.  NONE.  Tim Ducan is the only Spur that would be able to crack the Lakers team, the other 4 would not.  Manu, Parker, Ice and David wouldn't make it even close vs LA.  You the only person that thinks they would.  You're talkin about 2 guys that MAYBE are within the top 75 all time, and 2 others in the 25-30 range, plus Duncan a top 10er. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Pop.  What exactly is he going to do to stop Magic feeding Kareem, Shaq, Elgin and Kobe.  That's almost 120,000 career points between those 4 men. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You ever seen a great coach at an all star game?  This would be that on steroids.  Buckets aplenty.  Magic would get 30 assists a night. 

Back
Top Bottom