Your Thoughts on Animal Abuse

nfl_g_white_600.jpg

If you've ever had a pet that you were close to, than you would be a little bias towards animal abuse...I have a dog, and I hate to see abused animals. ButI'm still a Mike Vick fan, if that makes sense

No such thing...animals got 3 main purposes, food, clothing, and entertainment...I never got the hype around em as companions...but that's just me tho...

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

No such thing...animals got 3 main purposes, food, clothing, and entertainment...I never got the hype around em as companions...but that's just me tho...

spoken like a true brain-less American....

no offense
but people are all concerned about the animal treatment prior to killing them
think about other much more important things going on
like unnecessary warfare throughout the world
Iraq War and constant civil warfare (ever hear of invisible children) are just some examples
treatment of animals is trivial

Animal abuse is wrong, but the way people view animal abuse today approaches the point of ridiculous. A lot of people care more about their dogs than they haverespect for another human's life. Animals should never take precedence over a human, but that is what is happening today.

If you eat meat...You support animal abuse.....believe it or not

So you can preach all you want that dog fighting, cruel circus training ...fur coats...ect..ect is wrong.......But the animals that you eat meat from didnt dieof "natural causes"...think about it

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So you can preach all you want that dog fighting, cruel circus training ...fur coats...ect..ect is wrong.......But the animals that you eat meat from didnt die of "natural causes"...think about it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I think it doesn't get much more natural than a sledgehammer to the back of the head....cause I ain't gonna eat a cow that died from a diseaseif that's what you mean by natural.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Animal abuse is wrong, but the way people view animal abuse today approaches the point of ridiculous. A lot of people care more about their dogs than they have respect for another human's life. Animals should never take precedence over a human, but that is what is happening today.
I agree, Vick kills a dog and people on here wish death upon him. I really don't get it. I have a dog who I love to death if someone ever harmedher I would be pissed but I wouldn't wish death upon them.

*undefinedinc*

Brainless? Ill have you know I got a 1350 on my SATs, ya mezzofinook...and if you'll kindly notice (because reading is so much more than fundamental, itsessential) I said 'but that's just me...' meaning its MY OPINION! I prefer the companionship of those in my own species...and I'm a'brainless American' 4 it?! Just fall back, cuz...people like you are the reason people like me need drinks...

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So you can preach all you want that dog fighting, cruel circus training ...fur coats...ect..ect is wrong.......But the animals that you eat meat from didnt die of "natural causes"...think about it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I think it doesn't get much more natural than a sledgehammer to the back of the head....cause I ain't gonna eat a cow that died from a disease if that's what you mean by natural.
Im not either...So I indeed support animal abuse......a man gotta have his meat though...(pause)

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

no offense
Iraq War and constant civil warfare (ever hear of invisible children) are just some examples

Well said. I care for animals, actually mainly just dogs, and its wrong to abuse animals, however, there are definitely way more important issues thananimal abouse.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

no offense

Well said. I care for animals, actually mainly just dogs, and its wrong to abuse animals, however, there are definitely way more important issues than animal abouse.

What gets me is my friend doesn't believe that animals have any feelings what so ever. That they can't get sick or hurt in any way. And it baffles methat he believes this !%+%. So when I ask him then why the hell is there a entire medical field dedicated to healing animals of all sizes and shapes this fooltells me that its because the animals are faking.
What the #%%+
This just proves that they're idiots on both sides. People who take it too far and tell an abuser he deserves to die or people who don't understandthat animals have feelings what so ever.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

The one thing I really have an issue with is how they force some animals to the brink of extinction.

Tigers, Polar Bears, etc.

Them joints is not gonna exist anymore in a few years...That's bogus in my opinion.

God put those creatures here, We should respect them to a certain extent.

As far as killing chickens and cows for food, That's a necessary evil...
grin.gif

agreed, except for the god part...

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Animal abuse is wrong, but the way people view animal abuse today approaches the point of ridiculous. A lot of people care more about their dogs than they have respect for another human's life. Animals should never take precedence over a human, but that is what is happening today.

Co-sign

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

What gets me is my friend doesn't believe that animals have any feelings what so ever. That they can't get sick or hurt in any way. And it baffles me that he believes this !%+%. So when I ask him then why the hell is there a entire medical field dedicated to healing animals of all sizes and shapes this fool tells me that its because the animals are faking.
What the #%%+
This just proves that they're idiots on both sides. People who take it too far and tell an abuser he deserves to die or people who don't understand that animals have feelings what so ever.

roll.gif
Stuff like that makes my day. I would love to speak to an idiotlike that for kicks.

Back
Top Bottom