You're not a "drinker" until you've...

play Edward 40hands.Drinking both not sharing. idk what those kids up there in that pic were doing^ winning.
It's a game I came up with called Co-ed 40 hands. It's basically a race where you finish 3 40's between a guy and a girl withintentions of gettin' females hammered. You come to learn that females don't do well with malt liquor and 95% of the time after the game's overthem broads is toasty and ready to go.

-until you have jumped out of your own car(your not driving) and take off running and have to get chased by your friends who say afterward they felt like theywere DOG & Co...when they do finally catch you(who knew you got speed?!) and bring you back to the car you jump on the roof and start Walkin It Out with nomusic. That was difficult to explain to 5-0.

indifferent.gif

I didn't wanna bring it up but..

Messing with fat broads FTMFL.
smh.gif

Everytime I think about that night, I get depressed like..How could I stoop to straight suckin' on that cow's utter.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Too much Jager and JDs that night. I hate liquor after that.

When u drink with some friends... and get unruly and want to fight your homeboy over a cup... then call your bestfriends cousin "the sexiest womanwalking", then proceed to do some kind of erotic dance while R. Kelly is playing... then puke all over the carpet... pass out... then have your homeboycarry you to your car... your bestfriend "that has no valid license" drives you home... leaves you in the driveway... you sleep in the backseat ofyour car... then wake up and play the drums in church the next morning... that was a crazy night...

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Ricardo Malta wrote:
n9017344_31990662_875.jpg

I love to drink.....
Info on the white woman?
nerd.gif

You seem like a coo dude who'd I'd get along wit' (no ###*) so here you go fam:

n1300310_33135741_81.jpg

n9017344_33686176_4969.jpg

n9017344_33695185_7238.jpg

n9012227_38181628_9727.jpg

You want that info, get at me (she pre-med as well
nerd.gif
)

you in boston too right fam? he went to school up there.

y'all should chill.

laugh.gif
@ me tryna play matchmaker

... Fallen into a small lagoon and not remembered until three weeks later.
... Hooked up with an ugly broad and seen her picture on the front page of the newspaper less than a week after the incident.

fell out of of a bar stool and land directly on your face only and having to be carried to the crib

play Edward 40hands.Drinking both not sharing. idk what those kids up there in that pic were doing^ winning.
It's a game I came up with called Co-ed 40 hands. It's basically a race where you finish 3 40's between a guy and a girl with intentions of gettin' females hammered. You come to learn that females don't do well with malt liquor and 95% of the time after the game's over them broads is toasty and ready to go.
Ricardo-- i know you a Uconn fella so would I be correct in stating that i spy a hilltop apartment in one of dem pics...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You seem to love these storrs women...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

It's a game I came up with called Co-ed 40 hands. It's basically a race where you finish 3 40's between a guy and a girl with intentions of gettin' females hammered. You come to learn that females don't do well with malt liquor and 95% of the time after the game's over them broads is toasty and ready to go.
Ricardo-- i know you a Uconn fella so would I be correct in stating that i spy a hilltop apartment in one of dem pics...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You seem to love these storrs women...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep, that's Hilltop alright. And yes, I do love the broads at Storrs. Alot of my interesting drunk stories have involved UConn girls.

you in boston too right fam? he went to school up there.

y'all should chill.

laugh.gif
@ me tryna play matchmaker
laugh.gif
I'll be in Faneuil Hall all night tonight. Look forthe drunk token black dude with a couple snow bunnies on his arm
pimp.gif

.........incited beef w/ law enforcement, cussed out every officer in jail (including the chief), spit in a corrections officers face, then got all chargesdropped cuz ur lawyers dope.

I have a buddy who could close this thread down with drunken mistakes.

Let's peel back some of my drunken layers.

-spent $1000+ in a single night trying to show off (numerous times)
-went out to shoot some cue an have a beer with a buddy in -50 weather. decided to drive there and cab back. ended up meeting some cool people and orderingmany trays of shots. BLIND drunk. walk out of the bar at 4am everything is shut down and no a car in sight. I had no choice!!! we woulda froze to death if ididnt drive. I did very good though. the roads were skating rinks so its a good thing no cars were out.
-wake up in a stand up shower with you shirt half-ripped off hogan style, jeans still on. entire bathroom destroyed, every cabinet knocked over and vomiteverywhere but in the toilet. cleaned up and went into the rest of my apartment which was the exact same less the vomit. looked on my online banking and hadwithdrew $1500 to add to the $500 I already had in my pocket. couldnt find a brand new $500 cell phone. Worst part of it was I went to a rock concert that wasat a bar, with a girlfriend and she saw some dude she liked so i told her to go for him and i continued to pound shots back for a couple hours because i wasacquainted with the bar tender. dont know how i left the bar or got home. i dont know what mistakes i did or did not make and i was all alone. thats a *+%#%#feeeling ahha

being told I'm a bartenders best customer and not knowing i ever went to his bar

... played 'Twee Lee Lee' with a hobo in the middle of downtown Chicago.

I had gloves on though.

i woke up in mexico once but naked with a cowboy hat on ( i live in san diego)

and skateboarding drunk was probably the worst idea i ever had

Tried to talk your girlfriend into a threesome.
Tried to stick your finger into the keyhole for about an hour and a half trying to get the door open.

-leaving a party and spending 2 and a half hours walking home in freezing winter weather.

-getting angry and leaving a party and passing out in a nearby park for 6 hours. to top it off, it was my own party lol

Back
Top Bottom