YOUTH SIZE JORDAN LOVERS

I'm a girl so I naturally have small feet which means I'm a 5Y in J's. It's such a pain sometimes because where I live, they don't always release GS stock, which means if i'm desperate for a pair, i need to cop online which is a pain.

seriously guys, small feet problems!

Look for past releases that came out a year or more ago ... I'm sure they are harder for resellers to sell than men's sizes . Good lick finding new homes for your feets

Try the bay and look for auctions to scoop up shoes for cheap. Especially when they have 4x points or another sort of discount.

Sometimes, auctions end without getting to crazy prices and some even end below retail. Just my experience, but you have to be patient. 

I buy all my shoes online as well because of where I live. I have noticed lately that GS is selling out quickly just like the men's sizes do. Still, it's not nearly as crazy or hard as it is for the men. I count myself lucky.

I am a 5.5 , and 5 . I find small shoes more expensive on eBay . But fnl always has my back . But size 4 and 5' I believe don't sell out fast at fnl , i remember I was in line for the aquas and I got home at like 8:45 and they still had them!

Retail wise I think us GS sizers have about the same difficulty as men. Less stock is available but less people looking to cop as well. Overall the demand to stock trend correlates quite similarly to mens sizes.

Secondary market is a different story.... especially if the shoes have aged a few months. I think GS sizes in general are FAR cheaper to purchase as their prices do not inflate as much. However, there are always exceptions to this rule. But generally... secondary market prices for GS collectors are quite forgiving. Actually, finding your size may be a different story though, esp when compared to mens.

Last edited:
boo-hoo.

lol im glad i dont wear gs sizes. every chick is on this shoehead wave now. wearing adult sizes allows more chances to get my shoes.

I really like gs only releases a lot easier to cop , like remeber back when they had women releases easiest cop, but I believe inflation is pretty high in both gs and men because everyone in the world is on the jordan bandwagon .

Back
Top Bottom