Youtube has got to put a stop to this vol. not trolling racist comments

That's not even what this is about. But everytime I search for a video/song, especially if it's r'n'b, I have to filter through 1,000's ofdouchebags from Minnesota singing in their bassment titled, "Jaron sings Jessie Powell," or whatever and I can't even find the real damn videoI'm looking for. @*@! is especially annoying when I'm browsing Youtube on my phone.

youtube sucks in general, everything im lookin at a rap video all i see is racist comments all over the damn page. Hell im white and it just bothers the crapoutta me. SMH at white people always using the N word.

laugh.gif
i know

I agree on the racist stuff, but that's not what this is about. I'm talking about how I'm searching for a video, but I can't even find it orgotta search through 100s of results because all it is is 1000s of $#++@$!! who filmed themselves trying to sing the song.

11ifg34.jpg

that is so lame like seriously
who plays music and mouths the words
while looking into a camera lens?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

what's even worse is when it's fan made videos that got you THINKIN its the real video until you start to watch
smh.gif

�there is 2 well done ones on there. This Kanye West Roses I actually thought was the real video for a while. My *!%@#+% wondering why BET/MTV haven'tgot the video yet. And there's this Lupe Fiasco American Terrorist one, that's just pictures but you can tell they put some thought into it andthere's Lupe Fiasco- Conflict Diamonds.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I agree on the racist stuff, but that's not what this is about. I'm talking about how I'm searching for a video, but I can't even find it or gotta search through 100s of results because all it is is 1000s of $#++@$!! who filmed themselves trying to sing the song.

11ifg34.jpg

laugh.gif

I agree on the racist stuff, but that's not what this is about. I'm talking about how I'm searching for a video, but I can't even find it or gotta search through 100s of results because all it is is 1000s of $#++@$!! who filmed themselves trying to sing the song.

11ifg34.jpg

laugh.gif
everybody on youtube is trying to get that 15 mins of fame. it'sdisturbing.

it annoys me that videos I used to watch last year don't show up when I search for them now. For example, the music video for The Rolling Stones - Paint itBlack. All they have now are the crappy amateur videos taken by people at the concerts.

Lupe fans are by far the best on Youtube at fan made videos. I just came across some more for everything from Little Weapon to Mohamed Walks. It's not just1 photo that sits there for the entire 4 minutes or random pictures of the artists. Like this Little Weapon video I'm watching has video clips from BloodDiamond, the Mohamed Walks had some Iraqi cry spliced into the chorus, just well thought out @#%+.

And to everyone who uploads themselves singing
2m4u6go.gif

I come to NT and a good amount of threads have arguments from members. It gets boring just like Youtube.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

I come to NT and a good amount of threads have arguments from members. It gets boring just like Youtube.
then leave we were doing just find without you
eyes.gif

Lupe fans are by far the best on Youtube at fan made videos. I just came across some more for everything from Little Weapon to Mohamed Walks. It's not just 1 photo that sits there for the entire 4 minutes or random pictures of the artists. Like this Little Weapon video I'm watching has video clips from Blood Diamond, the Mohamed Walks had some Iraqi cry spliced into the chorus, just well thought out @#%+.

And to everyone who uploads themselves singing
2m4u6go.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YouTube is on my list of things that I used to like but now are getting on my nerves.

That's not even what this is about. But everytime I search for a video/song, especially if it's r'n'b, I have to filter through 1,000's of douchebags from Minnesota singing in their bassment titled, "Jaron sings Jessie Powell," or whatever and I can't even find the real damn video I'm looking for. @*@! is especially annoying when I'm browsing Youtube on my phone.

If an official video is out for the song, you should could probably find it right away if you changed "Sort by:" to "View Count"

its always some fan taking the song into their own hands i was wondering this too, why no one just puts the song or the vid

feel you on this (nh)

i have kinda the same gripe with ebay when im searching for stuff
mad.gif
...whydo sellers add brand names in the title that don't even represent the product being listing!?!

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

11ifg34.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom