-You've Officially Been Chopped and Screwed- Vol. -_-

...So0o, I wanted the 31st off so I can go out for NYE...so I ask one of my Co-workers to cover my shift...He was like "cool, Just buy me a Bottle of DomPerignon Rose'"...I agreed...I copped the Bottle and and gave it to him last night....Now im just finding out that they're closing shop for NYEand NO ONE has to work
mad.gif
...And He knew about it all this time..
laugh.gif
....I was wondering why it was so easy to get him to work...

....PS: Im getting my Rose' back Tonight....EZ

Post your stories....
nerd.gif

ouch but...

just tonight my guy told me not to get so drunk and wild out cause it aint healthy and he dont want me fighting. so the girls came over and were all drinkingexcept i slow down, next thing i know him and his cousin are drunk as $!!! up stairs with all the girls and me and the sober dudes is watching after the hosuekeeping the noise down.
smh.gif

chopp chopped and screwweeed

Well as long as you get it back there shouldn't be an issue. That should still tell you something about him.

I'm assuming this is an 8hr shift? Not sure how much you make but was it cost beneficial to begin with?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...So0o, I wanted the 31st off so I can go out for NYE...so I ask one of my Co-workers to cover my shift...He was like "cool, Just buy me a Bottle of Dom Perignon Rose'"...I agreed...I copped the Bottle and and gave it to him last night....Now im just finding out that they're closing shop for NYE and NO ONE has to work
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Post your stories....
nerd.gif
You got hustled, point blank, dont hate on the mans come up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm assuming this is an 8hr shift? Not sure how much you make but was it cost beneficial to begin with?

Well the 31st is considered a Holiday so if you work any holidays at my job you get paid DOUBLE time and a half
pimp.gif
If you dont work you still get paid time and half....So either way im stillgetting paid...my December 15-31 checks are always $4000+ because theres 3 holidays in that pay-period

Originally Posted by air max 87

...So0o, I wanted the 31st off so I can go out for NYE...so I ask one of my Co-workers to cover my shift...He was like "cool, Just buy me a Bottle of Dom Perignon Rose'"...I agreed...I copped the Bottle and and gave it to him last night....Now im just finding out that they're closing shop for NYE and NO ONE has to work
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Post your stories....
nerd.gif
You got hustled, point blank, dont hate on the mans come up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whos hating?...Me and him are good friends and we shared a good laugh after the situation was over...PLUS im getting that bottle right back for the NYEfestivities
smokin.gif

Well if you close to DC, i'll come pop bottles with you but imma just bring my cup.

laugh.gif
I chopped and screwed myself a few hours ago trying to rush and shovel my driveway I pulled a muscle in my back now I can't stand up, sit up, or walkno New Years partying for me I'm in too much pain

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

laugh.gif
I chopped and screwed myself a few hours ago trying to rush and shovel my driveway I pulled a muscle in my back now I can't stand up, sit up, or walk no New Years partying for me I'm in too much pain

Cop some Vicodin and keep it moving
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I chopped and screwed myself a few hours ago trying to rush and shovel my driveway I pulled a muscle in my back now I can't stand up, sit up, or walk no New Years partying for me I'm in too much pain

Pus-c Walk it off.
smh.gif
Now go out tonight and freak some butt. Its New Years Eve

laugh.gif

Cop some Vicodin and keep it moving
laugh.gif

What is Vicodin? (pause) I googled it

chill baby girl, go lay down, i got u...
laugh.gif

but forreal, i got chopped and screwed this morning by my rottweiler when i was taking my morning coffee and blunt break, she ran straight into my right kneewith all of her weight, and due to a lateral meniscus tear, i went down hard, coffee all over me, and it was really cold, and got my blunt soaking wet.

she weighs about 160 lbs, so i wasn't really gonna do +#+* about it but go take a shower, but still, i took an L first thing in the morning.
tired.gif

DJ Screw is rolling over in his grave right now. Pop culture has used and abused his slang and style of DJing.

I mean seriously, first it was a ##%$*# song and now its a term?

Back
Top Bottom