Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

so what colorway did zion make history in tonight?

54CC9A07-C512-418B-B3D5-C1D10C25602E.jpeg
997B2657-52EB-4655-B32B-C4B5545B061A.jpeg
DB3C956E-DAA1-4F9A-8661-9480D7B6CF34.jpeg

I'm not saying they're not getting ad revenue or kickbacks or given shoes by the brands. I'm saying it doesn't cost me anything extra to go to youtube.com that's all.

There's one guy on there who does mostly kyries and kd's (well there's more, but that's all I look at) and I literally just mute the sound and watch a 10-20 -minute video looking at the details of the shoe to see if it's something I really want to try to spend actual money on. Works for me 🤷

sounds like Bosco

I like it. It's becoming evident that Zion's shoes are for the younger kids. Watching some of their moves and seeing the shoe flex and then seeing the after-effects of them playing on the shoe itself, it's not gonna last for adults. The twins had issues with the outrigger but I think for wide footers who fill out the shoe better it'll result in the shoe not buckling up like that on stops and getting wear.

And for kids and teens, it should be able to hold up well because they won't be generating that much force. Kids do tear up some shoes, but I think it's a good mix of affordability at $120, and cushion and style. Also since the shoe seems to be on the "you could go a half size down" spectrum, if kids get these TTS, they'll be able to keep them even longer even as their foot is growing. I think I'm back to just trying out the ZNA pair. One downside is them saying "you probably can't play outside in these for long" is that for kids, **** that's where you play :lol: for me too. Gym access has been tough since covid.

Thanks for posting a performance review!

a few issues I have with the Zion shoe.

mesh/fuse material don't break over time and feel like wearing a hard plastic around your foot. if they wear down like forming creases and tear, they don't look that nice at all. would have gone synthetic leather if cost was their concern.
thin tongue material is again asinine. might as well gone with a nylon or knit. besides, the cost is cheap.
basically, a half-sibling of the Jordan Jumpman Team Shoe. undeserving of the term "signature model" .

I cant get a read on how thin the upper is from the reviews. From that randall twins review they already ripped it on the side
If its just mesh not backed by anything, thats not good

Lol you saying that like 120$ is 60$ or something :lol:
120$ aint nothin to sneeze at. No one wants their shoe ripping after 6 months let alone one day
Agree
Some comments seemed to be expecting high quality, highly durable materials.
Can't wait to see what Zion does to them. They will be tested

People have high expectations for a $120 shoe.
You get what you pay for
I've seen better $120 shoes. you don't exactly get what you pay for. if it's a $50 knock-off shoe, you may have a point, but it's a signature Jordan/Zion shoe.

Someone might appreciate a teardown video
Also keep in mind, shoeit commented at least half size up in his video

I like it. It's becoming evident that Zion's shoes are for the younger kids. Watching some of their moves and seeing the shoe flex and then seeing the after-effects of them playing on the shoe itself, it's not gonna last for adults.
A 285 pound guy is wearing this shoe. Not a good thing to find out that this shoe is not designed to withstand use from the average adult.

I guess they're gunna have zion wear a new pair every half like they did with Jordan lol

A 285 pound guy is wearing this shoe. Not a good thing to find out that this shoe is not designed to withstand use from the average adult.

I guess they're gunna have zion wear a new pair every half like they did with Jordan lol

Yeah we'll see. To be fair that's only 1 performance review, and only one of the two guys had that issue. Zion's pair is likely fused together with futuristic steel from batman's lair so he's good :lol:

But for sure I can't wait til more performance reviews and reviews by people in here come in. At least it's NDC where you can grab a pair, beat them to hell for 15-25 days then return em before day 30 if you didn't like them. 🤷‍♂️

as much as I'm a fan of this shoe, the upper not surviving after one day isn't a good look.
JB HAS to come with a better material for the upper for the Zion 2...HAS TO

While I am a big fan of Zion and I wanted to get these Im starting to think its better to get the Cosmic Unity if you can get them for 120$
Upper materials are much better and will last a hundred years plus full length zoom should be better

Back
Top Bottom