Zodiac signs and Astrology: you like yours, hate it, or dont believe?

D

Deleted member 42060

Being a Libra, an air sign, I dont feel like I fit the full profile, nice, not rude, indecisive, harmonic, good at being lawyers (for sure as hell dont wanna be one, no disrespect)
What do you think about your zodiac, Astrologic sign, true or is it bs?

Being a Libra, an air sign, I dont feel like I fit the full profile, nice, not rude, indecisive, harmonic, good at being lawyers (for sure as hell dont wanna be one, no disrespect)
What do you think about your zodiac, Astrologic sign, true or is it bs?

It doesn't matter to me, you might as well live your life by a fortune cookie. Millions of people share the same sign and but no two personalities are the same.

It doesn't matter to me, you might as well live your life by a fortune cookie. Millions of people share the same sign and but no two personalities are the same.

I'm a Taurus, I don't want to believe in this crap but +$*$ is on point when friends direct me to stuff regarding my sign.
Taureans are ambitious and like to achieve career success. However, Taureans do not like to take any risks and work best in careers that provide a regular and steady income. Driven by their love of financial security, many Taureans will accept work that that they don’t enjoy simply because the income is large and secure.
Pretty on point...

Tuarens are more likely to get stuck in a career rut. Taureans will often opt for careers that offer them stability and financial security rather than enjoyment. Taureans are renowned for getting stuck in jobs that they don’t enjoy because of their incessant need for this type of security.
ohwell.gif

Where I'm at right now.  Ends to a means, Masters program is getting paid for so can't complain about getting my Masters and finishing undergrad and grad school without taking out a single loan (I see those college loan threads,
eek.gif
).

I feel the same way, but like I said when people mention stuff about my sign it stops me in my tracks because I can't refute.

I'm a Taurus, I don't want to believe in this crap but +$*$ is on point when friends direct me to stuff regarding my sign.
Taureans are ambitious and like to achieve career success. However, Taureans do not like to take any risks and work best in careers that provide a regular and steady income. Driven by their love of financial security, many Taureans will accept work that that they don’t enjoy simply because the income is large and secure.
Pretty on point...

Tuarens are more likely to get stuck in a career rut. Taureans will often opt for careers that offer them stability and financial security rather than enjoyment. Taureans are renowned for getting stuck in jobs that they don’t enjoy because of their incessant need for this type of security.
ohwell.gif

Where I'm at right now.  Ends to a means, Masters program is getting paid for so can't complain about getting my Masters and finishing undergrad and grad school without taking out a single loan (I see those college loan threads,
eek.gif
).

I feel the same way, but like I said when people mention stuff about my sign it stops me in my tracks because I can't refute.

I try not to get too caught up in that stuff.. but the explanations about my personality are pretty on point
ohwell.gif

I try not to get too caught up in that stuff.. but the explanations about my personality are pretty on point
ohwell.gif

Mine isn't accurate. But I read that you have to know when you were born exactly (day or night and what time etc) to really know what you are.

Mine isn't accurate. But I read that you have to know when you were born exactly (day or night and what time etc) to really know what you are.

truth.

Where I'm at right now. Ends to a means, Masters program is getting paid for so can't complain about getting my Masters and finishing undergrad and grad school without taking out a single loan (I see those college loan threads, ).

for sure, need to take out some myself

thats where its gets complex, kept reading into chinese astrology on wiki, just by reading that i got hooked. for example, the u.s. seems like a fire sign, aggressive, fast, and brave, so its considered a Leo. seems more accurate than western astrology. what really amazed me is that there are 4 types of signs, fire, earth, water and air. within each one there are 3 compatible signs, and every time i come across one of those signs, its like i click with them automatically. The zodiac sign/astrology/birth month personality is one thing, but horoscopes on the other hand dont seem right every day, its future prediction thats 50-50

truth.

Where I'm at right now. Ends to a means, Masters program is getting paid for so can't complain about getting my Masters and finishing undergrad and grad school without taking out a single loan (I see those college loan threads, ).

for sure, need to take out some myself

thats where its gets complex, kept reading into chinese astrology on wiki, just by reading that i got hooked. for example, the u.s. seems like a fire sign, aggressive, fast, and brave, so its considered a Leo. seems more accurate than western astrology. what really amazed me is that there are 4 types of signs, fire, earth, water and air. within each one there are 3 compatible signs, and every time i come across one of those signs, its like i click with them automatically. The zodiac sign/astrology/birth month personality is one thing, but horoscopes on the other hand dont seem right every day, its future prediction thats 50-50

I'm an : 

Aquarius.

Aquarius.gif

OP.. Where do you get your  Zodiac to Occupation Facts from?.. 

nerd.gif

Also, why do WOMEN swear by Zodiac Signs.. 

My girl SWEARS by Zodiac Signs.. explaining why her and another girl can't get along due to Zodiac Signs.. 

eyes.gif

I'm an : 

Aquarius.

Aquarius.gif

nerd.gif

My girl SWEARS by Zodiac Signs.. explaining why her and another girl can't get along due to Zodiac Signs.. 

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

I'm an : 

Aquarius.

Aquarius.gif

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

wiki may not be the best resource but i got it here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_sign

this one seems more in depth. each sign is an animal sign that corresponds to the zodiac inspired country
eek.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology

libra's considered dog,
laugh.gif
and aquarius is considered tigers
pimp.gif

http://www.superjobsonline.com/horoscope/

Women are more into this than I thought for some reason, maybe cause they want the best personal qualities idk

Originally Posted by ALDY

I'm an : 

Aquarius.

Aquarius.gif

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

wiki may not be the best resource but i got it here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_sign

this one seems more in depth. each sign is an animal sign that corresponds to the zodiac inspired country
eek.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology

libra's considered dog,
laugh.gif
and aquarius is considered tigers
pimp.gif

http://www.superjobsonline.com/horoscope/

Women are more into this than I thought for some reason, maybe cause they want the best personal qualities idk

i read mine everyday. I dont know if i really believe it though. Its just a part of my daily morning routine on the computer.

Im a libra also 
pimp.gif

i read mine everyday. I dont know if i really believe it though. Its just a part of my daily morning routine on the computer.

Im a libra also 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom