Zoom BB II or Zoom Kobe III ?

NT, can you guys tell me which shoes you guys would recommend for me. I play 2-3 guard.

Thanks.

i have the bb2 n tried on teh kobes. i found the kobes great for guards cause they weigh like nothing and the cushioning n fit was SICK but i felt like theheel lockin n ankle support was lacking. the bb2 r on the heavy side (but not to the extreme) n they hold up great in all aspects. my only knock off the bbs isthe weight n ventilation compared to the bb1s. so if u have an all-round game id go wit the bb2s but if u have strong ankles definately go for the kobes causeim sure they perform great. hope this helps.

^^^i have the bb 2s and i love them except for the ankle support. i have sprained my left ankle twice and my right ankle once in the last 5 weeks, so i wouldntsay that the ankle support was that good on the bb 2 either. they dont lace up high enough imo..

i havent balled in bb IIs, but my azk III is my favorite basketball shoe so far. its very comfortable and ive had some of my best games with them.

zk3's. its more comfortable than the bb 2's
smile.gif

You can't lose with either.

I think the BB2 offers more stability and the upper a big stronger. I simply love the feel of the Kobe 3.

If you are over 200 lbs I would say the BB2, but anything less I would say either is safe.

Back
Top Bottom