• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

My local HOHs said you could only win/purchase one shoe style.  When I asked them if I won two of the three shoes (Prelude III, Gammas, and SC The Gloves), would I be able to CHOOSE which shoe I wanted, they told me "No, if you win for the Gammas, then you are 'disqualified' for the others."  Since I don't know which shoe they will be pulling winners for first, I decided to just get a raffle ticket for the Kobes.
Dude i went to a HoH and they said the same thing to me. Funny cause it was the last one i went to and the other 4 didn't say jack **** about entering for multiple shoes.

I dmed FTL after that and they said each store had their own rules so I gotta contact them separately, I hope i didn't screw myself by entering both shoes
frown.gif

Last edited:
I can't seem to score the preludes on NDC. I've gotten everything else this year, including all dbs and wtks etc. The preludes are that much more limited?!

Last edited:
Deciding if I want to attempt at the 3s. I only want the 4s but anytime I hit a 13 and check out maybe less than a minute I get hit with the "Out of Stock" sign :smh: if not I'll just keep trying to at least get one pair out this pack since I work Saturdays.

I am seeing people sell their OG Kobe's so not all bad :D

Is PG plaza still doing FCFS for the preludes? Everytime I call I get a busy tone. 

And have yet to see any local listings for these shoes. 

**What I've learned after two prelude releases

-I have a better shot at NDC vs Academy at this point.

-Nike DC & PG HOH = 0% chance

Last edited:
@bdrake823  , thanks for reminding me man I forgot to source what I got yesterday.

SOON MAN SOON!!!

Last edited:

Is PG plaza still doing FCFS for the preludes? Everytime I call I get a busy tone. 

And have yet to see any local listings for these shoes. 

**What I've learned after two prelude releases

-I have a better shot at NDC vs Academy at this point.

-Nike DC & PG HOH = 0% chance

Yea PG still does FCFS.. but if you're not out their on tues/wed.. youre not getting them.. especially if you're camping dolo..  

Dang 5000 raffle tickets for gammas? No way in hell am I going out for that, I had a buddy nearly get robbed over taxis, an we arent even that big of a sneaker market. 

Back
Top Bottom