Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
COT DAMN.

THE 3'S ARE SO NECESSARY.

GOING ALL IN FOR MYSELF FOR THE 3'S.
the 3's are nice, they look great on feet, its just that it's an underrated shoe on the kobe line
laugh.gif

Wifey Preludes 2 shipped :smile:

Sad i couldnt cop for me but oh well on to next one.... Not a big fan of 3s but will give it a shot and trade for 1's or 2's

The 3's are soo beautiful ...I love the mix of colors!.... I still never thought in my wildest dream these damn prelude would be so ******g hard to cop!

jslimm 1985 jslimm 1985 are you a size 10.5-11? Someone's been sniping the Kobe 3 eBay auctions from me :lol:

Very nice though fam. Hope you didn't wear those though. My momma would kill me for putting worn shoes on my bed sheets :lol:

something about receiving a cancellation of order from Meg. This proved me that multiple orders can get you flag also (since i do not use bots).

I got this response when I ordered 2 pairs of Kobe 1s.

but for the IIs release that I ordered only one pair, i got this

F5 skills owns LoL
When does Meg hit you with the email in relation to when you purchase? 

something about receiving a cancellation of order from Meg. This proved me that multiple orders can get you flag also (since i do not use bots).

I got this response when I ordered 2 pairs of Kobe 1s.

but for the IIs release that I ordered only one pair, i got this

F5 skills owns LoL
so you use early links then. 

Extra salty I missed the 2's. Will try and cop the rest of the pack in hopes for trading for some 2's, not that I'll actually succeed, but I'll try none-the-less.

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation email for my 2s last night. Tracking still doesn't show anything besides telling me that a label has been created. UPS has been screwing around for me lately :\.

Back
Top Bottom