Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Not sure if serious...
^ Word man
laugh.gif
. The WTKs aren't for everybody, so I can see why he says they're fugly. But there's no way in hell you can say the 8s are uncomfortable and/or terrible
mean.gif
Im flat footed if that help clear the confusion..My foot is very wide and the 8's are very narrow even when I halfsize up...

gc911 photos

As stated yesterday these are my least favorite of the pack.  Love the VI model but a shoe with shark and octopus and a bunch of other junk printed on it is just not for me. That being said, I will be a hypocrit and attempt to purchase the online, strictly because I am a Kobe fiend and getting these would make it so much easier to swap for the III's or II's which I really want.

I just want the 3's can't find anything under $375, straight on paying a reseller because he used a bot and I didn't.

Only if you're receiving the DB V. Doesn't that fetch like 800-1K?
If you want the Prelude 5's that much, do it.  Don't let market value determine what you would enjoy more.  

I sold a pair of DB V's to a friend for retail.  

Last edited:
Only if you're receiving the DB V. Doesn't that fetch like 800-1K?

If you want the Prelude 5's that much, do it.  Don't let market value determine what you would enjoy more.  

this. People are too worried about what they can get these days. Stop being so ******g greedy people.

Very true. I have sold several releases to friends at retail. Just saying that if he's going to get rid of his DB V's for Prelude V's then maybe he could squeeze 1 to 2 hundred from the transaction on top of that..

Very true. I have sold several releases to friends at retail. Just saying that if he's going to get rid of his DB V's for Prelude V's then maybe he could squeeze 1 to 2 hundred from the transaction on top of that..
Or you could even trade, and karma could pay you back in the future. Maybe he'll remember the trade and look out for you down the line....

Any one find any info about that Fox Hills raffle? I was going to swing by there later today.

Prelude V just delivered. Haven't tried on yet but they look nice, I'm not sure they are worth the "hype" they have received but I like them for what are and managed to stay within the budget I allowed myself for them so all in all feel good about the come up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom