• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Hopefully we see the whole pack in one of those random mass restocks.

That would be the only way they could make up for this mess.
that wont make one difference. Aint nobody legitimately trying to cop will succeed with all the services out there

I've been monitoring the "cat and mouse" game of the EL. Then I saw what Nike did to counter at 7. We just have to face the fact that these shoes have an extremely low quantity. That's the real problem. Not bots, not EL, but pure product quantity. I'm going back to bed. Good luck with the rest of these guys.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: u work for nike or something? come on that's a load of BS

Got lucky got my pair, I follow all this EL nonsense because I have to. I just don't want to get banned, I use EL's and Bot's because I have to and I still strike out more often than not. If there was a level playing field, I wouldn't mind missing out fairly, but without EL's and Bot's there is no shot it seems. 

ya sure.....
roll.gif

Hes nto gonno get banned,yall some idiots thinking you cant do it manually,i got a pair manually 2 but in Youngmens size,Once in  line its any1 game believe it or not.Haters gonno hate,Haters gonno strike out..
Anybody can get a pair in Young Men's size...

Hes nto gonno get banned,yall some idiots thinking you cant do it manually,i got a pair manually 2 but in Youngmens size,Once in  line its any1 game believe it or not.Haters gonno hate,Haters gonno strike out..

Used an ATC service and still no dice :smh:. These and the 2s were the only ones I wanted. Got the 2s so I'm probably gonna end up just paying resale on these. Hopefully I can find some chump to trade with :lol:.

Last edited:

where the grammar police at

Back
Top Bottom