• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
it'll probably start popping up soon. the nike clothing that coincides with certain shoes tend to release a few weeks after the shoe launches. Like the wtk t shirt and now the Christmas kobe snapback

The issue is most ppl are trying to find pairs for $400-375 instead of just paying 450. By the time ya'll keep trying to get em at that price even 450 won't be an option anymore. If u see it at 375 great, jump on it. Otherwise just pay the 450 and move on.

I know what you mean. I'm being stubborn because I've never paid this much for a pair of shoes before. Got 1-4 and 6 for relatively good prices compared to what they're going for now. Might regret that on the Vs here soon enough.

picked this up earlier today for a low low price close to retail from a local guy.

they're a little bit tight because i got my true size since it was a really good deal, figured I'd trade them up for half a size bigger once people start getting their pairs in from NDC.

Finally picked up a pair of P5 havent really paid resell price for along time but these are nice... $400 seems a lot but just to get it over with. overall happy!

not bad, good to see you got a pair
thanks, it just sucks that my first pair wasn't the V's because those are the ones I want the most. And also sucks that these are a tad bit too small. They fit tight for casual wear but I ball in all my basketball shoes regardless of value and i can't ball in something not snug. Gotta find somebody to swap for 8.5

thanks, it just sucks that my first pair wasn't the V's because those are the ones I want the most. And also sucks that these are a tad bit too small. They fit tight for casual wear but I ball in all my basketball shoes regardless of value and i can't ball in something not snug. Gotta find somebody to swap for 8.5
youll find someone. also I personally like the viis better then the vs disregarding the overall uncomfortability of the viis

the VII's have a nice design, love the back of the shoe. however the shoe is heavy and unevenly weight distribution. the cushion on the back is thick and the toe box is hard. Balled in my sharks for a week and had blisters that benched me for the next week. While i was away, somebody stole them from my locker. The V's are the most comfortable, better than the VIII's.

btw alp, i might hit up GSP this thursday to enter, kind of hesitant to drive an hr and pay $30 in toll not including gas to be disappointed on friday with no calls. Send some luck my way 
smile.gif

Where the heck are you guys finding these $400 deals for the V's? Do you have small-ish feet, or is a size 13 in this model just that hard to find?

I'm size 13 but didn't hesitate, bought the day the P5 dropped. I had messaged every seller in eBay that had my size a few times

I passed on prelude V's for $400 a week back, kinda wish i took up that deal now. Its a shame that double the retail sounds like a steal to me for some kobes to ball in. Just need the V's and III's and i'm set. III's have been somewhat low and I might take up the deal soon. 

the VII's have a nice design, love the back of the shoe. however the shoe is heavy and unevenly weight distribution. the cushion on the back is thick and the toe box is hard. Balled in my sharks for a week and had blisters that benched me for the next week. While i was away, somebody stole them from my locker. The V's are the most comfortable, better than the VIII's.

btw alp, i might hit up GSP this thursday to enter, kind of hesitant to drive an hr and pay $30 in toll not including gas to be disappointed on friday with no calls. Send some luck my way 
smile.gif
V's are definitely my best basketball shoe, patiently waiting for a pair of 5 Rings to show up so I can scoop them 
smokin.gif

If you purchase this you should go back and have them adjust it. In cal it's there's a law for overcharging. If you already pay and the receipt shows $200. You're entitle to the box price plus $10 off the price. There should be a yellow sign in every retailer next to the checkout telling the consumer that.

Yea but this shoe was sold on accident and the person that bought it knowingly did so. Shouldn't rattle the cage... lol

Last edited:

Where the heck are you guys finding these $400 deals for the V's? Do you have small-ish feet, or is a size 13 in this model just that hard to find?
Found them on Kixify, the seller was only asking 435. I'm a size 10, which I'm sure is much easier to find than a size 13.

Can anyone help me out and tell me if 440 is a good price for the prelude 6 in size 9.5 I don't know if I'm looking in the areas but this seems like a pretty good price compared to eBay.

Back
Top Bottom