• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

lol...i wondered if someone would take my statement seriously.. it was a joke..a colloquialism joke.
roll.gif

generally...people from california find it annoying when people refer to the word cali. for all things california.
uhh.. NO! Live here all my life and never find it annoying. Even use Cal.. norcal socal, etc.  Wonder if you're really from Cali. ?

Last edited:
why do ppl want to trade their preludes for the gammas just christ , even grosseries got gammas in stock 

Why?Its their preference.

I think the prelude 1 design is amazing but it is an ugly shoe/mold imo.

Last edited:
why does every1 hate 7s for balling so much ? i ball in kobe 7 elite black n gold and they are an amazing shoe to play in just go 0.5/1 size up and u are perfect
I hate the 7s because they feel terrible, rigid AF and poor cushion setup no matter which option you choose IMO. It's the worst kobe I've played in. Aesthetically I think the fly wire upper is disgusting looking as well. Just all around bad shoe as far as I'm concerned and one if my most disappointing purchases in regards to performance in the last few years when they first released. To each their own though one mans trash is another mans treasure.

why does every1 hate 7s for balling so much ? i ball in kobe 7 elite black n gold and they are an amazing shoe to play in just go 0.5/1 size up and u are perfect
kobe 7 elite is different thing with the regular 7. i'm balling in kobe 7 elite and feel nice cause full length zoom cushion , width wise the shoe feel narrow but not as stiff as regular kobe 7

kobe 7 elite is different thing with the regular 7. i'm balling in kobe 7 elite and feel nice cause full length zoom cushion , width wise the shoe feel narrow but not as stiff as regular kobe 7

Total opposite for me. The VII elite was the most uncomfortable Kobe shoe that I have ever worn. The regular fit much better.

to be fair i hated the regular 7 so much i didnt bother with the elite so it may very well be a different experience but I highly doubt I will every go out of my way to find out

to be fair i hated the regular 7 so much i didnt bother with the elite so it may very well be a different experience but I highly doubt I will every go out of my way to find out

Total opposite for me. The VII elite was the most uncomfortable Kobe shoe that I have ever worn. The regular fit much better.

yup nonetheless kobe 7 was little failure and too much gimmick due to 2 different insert (play strong + play fast) it's nice when they back to simple design and fit well like kobe 8 (even i don't like lunarlon cushion, zoom always better cushion for basketball)

Always thought retailers do a refund on a wrong price out of courtesy to the customer. If the consumer tried to sue if a retailer decides not to honor their mistake it would be thrown out with the quickness though.

Always thought retailers do a refund on a wrong price out of courtesy to the customer. If the consumer tried to sue if a retailer decides not to honor their mistake it would be thrown out with the quickness though.
depending on the situation they do. If you bought a qs pair of kicks most likely no unless they were nike themselves, possibly ftl too

Back
Top Bottom