• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Anyone still waiting on p6s from the academy?
Mine are scheduled to arrive today, but with the snowstorm rolling in I don't expect it until tomorrow.

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds. 

They just arrived 
happy.gif

Last edited:
so, i failed on over half the preludes. But, picked up most of my pairs. I am missing VI's though. Anyone know what a fair price to pay is? I don't know what the price is in local groups cause nobody got preludes around here, but I would still like to pay a fair price. 

So help me out, whats good, should I be dropping over 450 on these?

so, i failed on over half the preludes. But, picked up most of my pairs. I am missing VI's though. Anyone know what a fair price to pay is? I don't know what the price is in local groups cause nobody got preludes around here, but I would still like to pay a fair price. 

So help me out, whats good, should I be dropping over 450 on these?
Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence.  But VI's seem to be one of the more expensive pairs.  In the end it depends on what the shoe means to you and if you want it bad enough pay the price your willing to pay.

I understand when people want advice but people always ask what price they should pay for a shoe.  Only answer to that question is whatever your willing to pay which depends on how bad you want the shoe.  If your willing to pay 450 on it then do it, if your willing to to do more or if that's to much at the end of the day its your decision.  Don't let other's opinions on a shoe and price affect your financial decision.  

Sorry for the wrong write up just always think this when someone ask about prices and had to say it.

I doubt it because the guy is a local guy and I'm from the Bay. But dude is trying to pull some last minute shady stuff saying he got an offer for 650 cash and he would rather take the cash over our trade. But he said he is willing to take my trade if I pay 250 and the gammas. Cats are just greedy as **** these days. Kinda don't like this last minute price hike especially since we had an original agreement but I think this will probably be the best deal I come by even if I have to pay that extra 50.
Maybe he has been lurking this thread and seen what people are paying and had to readjust the deal 
mean.gif

had 7s, decided to sel lthem. I just guess for the price I paid i didnt want to keep a shoe i didnt love. 1s and 8s left for me.

unlikely ill pick up a 1

Haven't been looking at the market for 3s but a friend just offered to sell me his for $280, can anyone please let me know is that a good price ?

terrible price, tell me how to contact him, I'll handle this for you and set that guy straight... Reaching for $280 and imagining new prelude 3s on my feet :lol:

Jk... That's a good price man

Great p5 shots

Last edited:

Some shots I just took of my Prelude V's which are my favorite in the pack.  Hope these shots are different enough from the rest of the shots I see on here.
Sick shots bruh repped, glad i got a pair of Vs too
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom