• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
These prelude V pics are making me salty right now... damn damn damn damn damn I NEED A 13 IN THE WORST WAY

Prices keep rising its crazy... matter of time before they all hit 400 plus smh
Not all preludes command $500+

That is a good price for the 3s tho. Only pairs that aren't steady $400+ are the 2s, 3s, and 7s. I don't see the 8s at a consistent $400+ after dust settles either.

That is a good price for the 3s tho. Only pairs that aren't steady $400+ are the 2s, 3s, and 7s. I don't see the 8s at a consistent $400+ after dust settles either.
i hope you are right. some of these resell prices and crazy.
eyes.gif

Agreed, but the 1s, 5s, and 6s I don't see ever dipping below $400-450 (probably even higher).

agreed. 7s are slowly dropping right now.

then again we are in so cal market where there are more preludes so I guess YMMV

Yeah, but people that have been into Kobes longer than the preludes know how 7s are... No one is going to pay much more than retail up to no more than 350 for the 7s. And once the people that don't know about the 7s realize no one is buying because of that, they'll be forced to drop prices.

1s went crazy right off the bat because they were the 1st preludes, and Kobe wore em. 2s and 3s were able to be had for decent prices from the jump. 4s weren't too bad either if you moved quick. Once the 5s hit, things went crazy. Now everyone thinks every prelude should go for 1 or 5 $$. Not the case right now.

My .02

Last edited:
The fact that my preference doesn't follow the hype, allows cheaper resell buys.

I missed 3 years of the Kobe line and dont regret it at all. 3, 4, and 5 are fine bball, but never got into the shoe design. I came back at 6 because the faux skin and one piece design got me. Also performance easily beat out the lebron at the time.

Prices and level of desire looks like a loop. Most prolly don't like any, but buy because of the hype of the prices. More they cost, the better they are mantra. While only a few hardcore fans willing to pay more, they are the ones moving the line. Which leads to the newcomers selling it high and the other newcomers buying them high.

Even tho I only started on the Kobe line when he cane to Nike. I still consider myself OG on this line.

thats exactly how I think, i think 5-6 ruined prices for 7s if they came out same time as 2-4 they would be priced around 350. I also agree 8s will be very similar price to 7s but maybe go for a bit more.

I see a lot of people buying sizes of 7s I know arnt going to fit them unless they have ridiculously narrow feet and those are same guys paying premium.

I also find it funny on that one fb group all these lebron lovers are after the kobes now. even some tried to trade their crown jewels corks etc for older limited kobes.

This pack has changed a lot of things for shoe collecting, good and bad. cant wait till its over, less than one week.

puting the 7s in the same fate as 2s and 3s is a mistake imo . 7s may have their fit issues but the detail/design on em is sick , far better than the 2s and 3s and after u wear em 5-8 times they fit very well . maybe thats just me though 

puting the 7s in the same fate as 2s and 3s is a mistake imo . 7s may have their fit issues but the detail/design on em is sick , far better than the 2s and 3s and after u wear em 5-8 times they fit very well . maybe thats just me though 

to each and their own. holding them in hand, I prefer the 2 and 3 design over 7s. im talking about the art not the actual shoe. I think 2 and 3 are very underrated.

they prob wont hit as low as 3s but def more grouped into that category. Already see people only wanting to pay 350-380 range.

I have a felling that value of these preludes since every model is limited will mostly depend on which was executed better ... Besides the 1s of course lol

The 2's may be the worst of the pack but its nearly impossible to find them for under $400 in my area...Luckily I was able to make a deal with a seller on ebay for $350..

I think the 8's could command the same amount the WTK 8's did because there's a bigger fan base for them...

Last edited:
Yeah prices are to crazy except for 2 and 3. 1s will probably continue to rise. I'm 0/7 waiting for the restock if i strike out then Ebay it is. Especially for 2-4, 6 maybe 1s down the road. I'll probably be 0/8. Depends on what time I have to be for my great grandma's funeral might not even feel like trying. Will probably be 0/8 regardless if I try or not.

I sold my Prelude 1's for $815.  The thirst is REAL.  

Couldn't say no, even though I know they'll probably hit 1000 or so soon enough.  

Never would've imagined a ZK1 selling for that much unless it was a PE or one of the limited Stash, Premium Goods, etc pairs from years ago. The hype is making some people crazy.

I don't even think I could do $800 for my pair. Call me whatever you want, don't think I could let them go.

Last edited:
Yeah I am in the same boat, $800 would make me think, but I doubt I would let them go. 
if I had two, I would've definitely let go of the 2nd at 800. Probably even the first. If someone sees me rocking my pair and offers me 800 off the feet chances are he's leaving with the shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom