• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
If you are an 8.5 there are some good deals on ebay one is $340 and the is $324 shipped plus they have make offer . So a paypal deal of about $300-310 should work.

I jumped on the $340 listing on Saturday and we came to a deal($295 shipped) then I saw the $325 listing pop up but seller wanted to wait until Sunday night to give me an answer. I didn't want to risk it just in case someone might do a BIN but since the first seller sent the invoice I'd just go with it didn't want to ditch the agreement for a lower deal and leave the guy hanging. Sold my Kobe 9 Maestro for $300 meet up same morning so it's a trade pretty much I'm just happy to get one Prelude for now.

Good trade if you have 2-pairs of P1s, and need P5s to add to completing your collection. As for myself I would rather keep both P1s.

Then again KBZ 1 was always my favorite in the KB line.

i would want the P5 cause its very hard for me to rock the MPs and its not like i have short legs either

im 6 feet tall

i would want the P5 cause its very hard for me to rock the MPs and its not like i have short legs either

im 6 feet tall
p5s are my fav of the pack... The mp grew on me but once I put them on they didnt seem as high as I expected based on pics but being tall does help 

dont have the 6s but the 4s are exceptionally made, the toe box leather is butter right up with the 1s. I have the 1,4,5 and the 1 and 4 are definitely the best ones quality wise, but I get more use of the 5s FWIW, if your trading for either they need to put some $$$$ on top of the shoes to make it an equal trade, that is... if your concerned with the monetary value

Last edited:
 I'm thinking of trading the extra pair of p1s for p4s and p6s. Do you think someone would go for that trade?
 if your trading for either they need to put some $$$$ on top of the shoes to make it an equal trade, that is... if your concerned with the monetary value
P1 for P4+P6 is going to be hard in my opinion. I wouldn't trade 2 pairs of preludes for 1. And value wise, P4+P6 is worth more than 1 pair of P1. A lot of people are starting to lower their ridiculous pricing on Preludes 1. Most P1 priced over $800 don't sell that well. Theres a pair in my size sitting for $750 on ebay. Messaged the seller and hes willing to do $650 but i still can't convince myself to drop that much. 

Quality on them P1s is not worth the Pricetag. Toe Box on my pair dented from trying them on.

I thought you meant trade for one or the other not both, I def trade for both if you can. My misunderstanding

Yea well if I can't get both I may trade one of the p1s for a p4 or p6 just not sure which one.
What size are you? I'm looking for this exact trade but I'm a size 13. I have an extra pair of DS Prelude 6's factory laced just sitting in the box. I'm looking to trade for Prelude 1's. Hopefully I can land something at SneakerconDC this weekend.

Last edited:
The misery is over. :rolleyes Got my hands on a Prelude. They were top three must have in the pack. Good that they had the lowest resale out there. Rather to have had got them at retail but it is what it is. $295 shipped isn't too bad. >D I sold the ASG Elite 9 in order to have them but I'm happy with the decision. Too many GITD shoes any ways lol.

View media item 895298

Back
Top Bottom