• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I must be the only one that thinks those 5s are hideous. The 6s were the first model that made me pay attention to the Kobe line. I just need to find a DS pair of those I like, impossible to get a pair of Preludes unless you live near multiple HoHs neearest 1 for me is 70 miles and they dont even carry my size. 

Need to find a pair of these or those turquoise blue camos

$400 for a size 8.5 prelude 1? That a decent price for me to buy?

Jump on it

it's so funny to me how kids have 500-1k pair of shoes, but no car lol.

Had a sneaker event in Tampa yesterday, and kids were dropping bread on shoes ...

Then waited to get picked up from their ride..

Priorities >
where in Tampa?

Last edited:
it's so funny to me how kids have 500-1k pair of shoes, but no car lol.

Had a sneaker event in Tampa yesterday, and kids were dropping bread on shoes ...

Then waited to get picked up from their ride..

Priorities >

Maybe they weren't old enough to drive and used their parents money.

seems like it is safe to say that many people who did early link weren't canceled. Or at least if canceled, they are not saying anything out of shame.
so early links a look to be a small risk of NDC ban.

My advise to all of you not grasping the severity of this pack and letting pride hold you back from paying these early prices , if your a avid kobe fan and been on the kobe line pre v, hop on the early prices now cause these 3 weeks will be getting ugly and you'll regret it months from now. The v's are super serious and the vi will have all the wolves out. Good luck.

I dont understand why everyone keeps asking whats the going prices or if $400 or so is a good deal.

Only you know what you are willing to pay and want to pay.

Look around on CL,ebay and instagram.

Last edited:
I
I dont understand why everyone keeps asking whats the going prices or if $400 or so is a good deal.

Only you know what you are willing to pay and want to pay.

Look around on CL,ebay and instagram.

I agree. Best believe when nike hopefully died something similar with Lebron , I'm going ham hit or miss with everyone without hesitation.

I
I agree. Best believe when nike hopefully died something similar with Lebron , I'm going ham hit or miss with everyone without hesitation.
Still have my OG AZG wheats.... Would be nice for them to retro so I can double up. If they did a prelude-esque pack with special CWs though...
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom