• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Are the prelude 6s just some leftover helicopters that didn't sell nike was trying to get rid of? Really reminds me of that CW.... Just realized that's why I don't really care for them.

Are the prelude 6s just some leftover helicopters that didn't sell nike was trying to get rid of? Really reminds me of that CW.... Just realized that's why I don't really care for them.
helicopters with a splash pattern haha yeah 

Just had some jack***** reseller on eBay message me telling me 600 was a "bargain" for the prelude 4s and I should appreciate he offered it to me, TFOH

Last edited:
Just had some jack***** reseller on eBay message me telling me 600 was a "bargain" for the prelude 4s and I should appreciate he offered it to me, TFOH
roll.gif

I'd take a dump and send him a pic of it. That's just me though :lol:.

has kb24.com released all the preludes so far? What time do they do it and how hard to cop off of them?

Anyone here honestly would give your preludes for retail to help someone out without getting anything in return or help someone complete the pack by getting tickets and trying to win for them because they are friends or relatives? Or is it all for yourself around here?
:rofl: :rofl: why don't you hook ppl up with preludes for retail instead of asking for that huge favor?

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a bargain but I can see where he's coming from with the ridiculous eBay fees and everything. Now if he said that regarding a meetup id :lol: in his face. But hey, if you or I don't bite, someone else will eventually

Anyone here honestly would give your preludes for retail to help someone out without getting anything in return or help someone complete the pack by getting tickets and trying to win for them because they are friends or relatives? Or is it all for yourself around here?
of course, because they'd do the same for me

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a bargain but I can see where he's coming from with the ridiculous eBay fees and everything. Now if he said that regarding a meetup id :lol: in his face. But hey, if you or I don't bite, someone else will eventually
I totally understand , despite not agreeing with it , that some people do this purely for profit . It is the condescending attitude that gets to me. I offered 450 for them he countered with 6 and I told him my offer was as high as I was willing to go but understand he needs to get what he wants and told him that if he changed his mind to let me know . He wrote back say he won't and that 600 dollars was doing me a favor and I should appreciate it because these will be reselling for 1000 in a short while from now.... It was entirely negative tone and the not the way a traditional businessman or even most eBay sellers ive dealt with ever come at an offer.

I totally understand , despite not agreeing with it , that some people do this purely for profit . It is the condescending attitude that gets to me. I offered 450 for them he countered with 6 and I told him my offer was as high as I was willing to go but understand he needs to get what he wants and told him that if he changed his mind to let me know . He wrote back say he won't and that 600 dollars was doing me a favor and I should appreciate it because these will be reselling for 1000 in a short while from now.... It was entirely negative tone and the not the way a traditional businessman or even most eBay sellers ive dealt with ever come at an offer.
$1000? really??

Lmao seems like the type of dude thatll message u 2 days later saying $550, then $525 until it reaches the price that you want, it which point u don't want it anymore

Lmao seems like the type of dude thatll message u 2 days later saying $550, then $525 until it reaches the price that you want, it which point u don't want it anymore
Yeah, never understood dudes that get a god complex cause they are holding a pair if shoes others want. At this point I honestly would not give him the original offer some people just don't deserve business regardless of what price they finally settle on

Back
Top Bottom