Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Scumbag resellers getting mad because people ask for a reasonable price :lol:

I'm not even mad at most resellers, but some of these dudes are straight up GREEDY.

Damn man, you take a couple weeks off to do other things and ebay resell prices on whole pack jumped 20-50%. 

Was thinking of doubling up on P4, decided to save a lil and go bred 1 320 and save the change for Masterpiece 9s or mids.

This is probably random but since im wearing my p5s today I'm going to post it here. In the last year my sneakers that have zoom have been causing some pretty serious pain for the first few WEEKS of wear in my left foot on the bottom ball area behind my little toe where it comes I contact with the zoom.. First noticed this on the xx8s and having the sane issue with these but zero issue with the lunar kobe 8 and no issue with a fresh pair of kobe 6s I just unDS'd ... Are the bags just more rigid lately? I guess I just might be getting old too but it's making me start to like lunarlon a little better because I don't have to deal with the break in pain. There are times I'm sitting down where it get really intense I have get up and walk around to get it to go away. Wondering if this could also be possible symptom of plantar fasciitis... Anyways any thoughts appreciated other than that onward with the prelude talk.

Sidenote-I'm 32 and been playing on zoom for quite a while so not a new-to-me deal either

Last edited:
Scumbag resellers getting mad because people ask for a reasonable price
laugh.gif

I'm not even mad at most resellers, but some of these dudes are straight up GREEDY.
lol 100%

I got bored on one day and wanted to see the definition of low ballers with some of these.

Ad on CL was Kobe 6 Prelude DS 800 "lowballers will be iggored", I offered 600 (I had a friend with money who wanted them), and I never heard back. I mean if you are not taking 6 bills on spot, you really gotta be greedy or you bought for resale around 450-500 and hoping they turn out like Kobe 1 prices and make some cash off of that.

One of the pairs Nike SF sold on Saturday...

That $140 price tag tho....

View media item 756466

If you purchase this you should go back and have them adjust it. In cal it's there's a law for overcharging. If you already pay and the receipt shows $200. You're entitle to the box price plus $10 off the price. There should be a yellow sign in every retailer next to the checkout telling the consumer that.

Was waiting for a decent price on the Vs but now they're drying up on eBay :\ Hope the same doesn't happen to the VIIs. Seems like there's more pairs than there were Vs tho, still going for a lot higher than I thought they would.

The issue is most ppl are trying to find pairs for $400-375 instead of just paying 450. By the time ya'll keep trying to get em at that price even 450 won't be an option anymore. If u see it at 375 great, jump on it. Otherwise just pay the 450 and move on. And :smh: at the dude ignoring 600 on the spot. I'd take that on any of my pairs :lol:

Last edited:
The issue is most ppl are trying to find pairs for $400-375 instead of just paying 450. By the time ya'll keep trying to get em at that price even 450 won't be an option anymore. If u see it at 375 great, jump on it. Otherwise just pay the 450 and move on. And
mean.gif
at the dude ignoring 600 on the spot. I'd take that on any of my pairs
laugh.gif
if I could find a $450 in a 12 or 13, I would be on it INSTANTLY. It's when people are charging $550-$600 for these is why I give pause. 

This is probably random but since im wearing my p5s today I'm going to post it here. In the last year my sneakers that have zoom have been causing some pretty serious pain for the first few WEEKS of wear in my left foot on the bottom ball area behind my little toe where it comes I contact with the zoom.. First noticed this on the xx8s and having the sane issue with these but zero issue with the lunar kobe 8 and no issue with a fresh pair of kobe 6s I just unDS'd ... Are the bags just more rigid lately? I guess I just might be getting old too but it's making me start to like lunarlon a little better because I don't have to deal with the break in pain. There are times I'm sitting down where it get really intense I have get up and walk around to get it to go away. Wondering if this could also be possible symptom of plantar fasciitis... Anyways any thoughts appreciated other than that onward with the prelude talk.

Sidenote-I'm 32 and been playing on zoom for quite a while so not a new-to-me deal either
I've noticed this with certain pairs as well. I have no idea what it is....

For those that have 7s in hand, what cushion set up comes with em? Play fast or play strong?

Anyone with 8s in hand, same question, lunar or zoom pods?

For those that have 7s in hand, what cushion set up comes with em? Play fast or play strong?

how do u check that? If no one answers I'll check once I get home

how do u check that? If no one answers I'll check once I get home
Pull out the insole... Play strong is lunar with no zoom pods, play fast has zoom pods. It also should say on the side of the insole "play fast" or "play strong".

good to know it isnt just me, I was really thinking about checking in and making an appointment with a podiatrist. Was fairly certain it was onset of foot problems.. still could be I guess but gonna wait it out a nit longer. Maybe, Im just adjusting more to lunar as well, but have literally played in nothing but zoom since it came out, well... almost nothing but with a few exceptions

Also curious on p8 setup, am still back and forth on if im going to try to put these in the collection or not

If the box says $140 but it rings up $200 there is nothing anyone can do. that's NIKE'S suggested retail. Footlocker is under no obligation to sell the shoes for that price. Now if there was a shoe on the wall and the FOOTLOCKER tag in there said $140 and it rang up $200 no matter what they have to take the loss and give it to you for $140.

A lot of times the box price is off. Ex, the Gold medal LEBRON 10 retail on box was like $315 but they only rang up for $250

VII most likely zoom since it has the normal tongue and the 8, zoom because it has the patch stitched on the insole lining(ala supernatural//ASG/Elites).

Last edited:
Pull out the insole... Play strong is lunar with no zoom pods, play fast has zoom pods. It also should say on the side of the insole "play fast" or "play strong".
any other way to check that? I don't want to rip out the insole on em.

Managed to pick up the Kobe Vs for £180 (around $300)  from a local guy. Feel like I got a steal seeing some of the prices people here are having to pay.

Back
Top Bottom