• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm not letting go of my pair either. I'm buying all of these Preludes to keep. But I guess it's good to know if I'm ever truly broke, unemployed, and desperate for cash that I got options lol.

I'm not letting go of my pair either. I'm buying all of these Preludes to keep. But I guess it's good to know if I'm ever truly broke, unemployed, and desperate for cash that I got options lol.
Always nice back up to know you can get rid of one pair of shoes for a mortgage payment if times get tough. 

To be honest, I love the shoes.  The Prelude 1 is nice but i'm just sick of dealing with dishing out mad cash each week to try and get the whole collection.

While i'd wear them, I just couldn't say no to $815.  I like everything about the Prelude collection and what it means, but for almost a months rent, you can have them.  

I'm a little nervous about the 8's, hype has been real since the V's. looked around at some ATC sites to gauge the hype on them and 90% of the sites were totally sold out. I think the thirst is real on these 8's

I wonder how many of those that have the Prelude 1s know what today is.
smile.gif
DEY AIN EEM KNOW IT

Came across 3s for a decent price. Not sure if I should be pull the trigger though, just been buying way too much lately and the wallet is hurtin.'

My favorite nike kobe is the 6. I had almost every 6 released, but these p6 are just ugly. What's up with the shark on the shoe?
I went with the p5. I really like yellow and the glow sole was a big selling point for me.

THIS. Seen people selling for $400 around initial release. Now looking back that price sounds like a steal........lol.

When I missed out on the 2s on release date, I put my 1s up for sale. Had a deal lined up for $420 with that Sam Universal dude from this site. Guy flaked and stopped answering his phone. So I kept them, and here today I am 7/8 on the pack.

Back
Top Bottom