• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I think this whole release would go smoother if we just went to Kobe Bryant's house to get to the shoes. I wonder how he would like that.

Talk to the people mayne.
 and you'd know they'll be DS because those preludes aren't seeing court action. 
roll.gif

.... that was uncalled for.

i wonder if anybody even got through with a EL. seems like they let you get order or shipping confirmation, and then Meg's the **** out of you and they take back all the prelude 7's and restock in an all together restock with other shoes. that way, it takes away the early link method as well as the add to cart bots via twitter
Not at all, plenty got through
True. The ones i see that get off of ndc usually don't get just one either..... it's usually 3 or more they have for sale.

Last edited:
Yeah it's random who gets banned, I'd like to say 1 out of 100 EL users.

But lets not go down this EL talkin road, my man @s dubl was having a crazy difficult time last week sorting this thread out, lets go easy on him this time :lol: end the pack on a good note.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!....................................................

Wut a joke. Kicks before chicks you silly Rabbit. Dont do it, DO IT DO IT!

Well she got me a MCM backpack that cost like 1k
So I have to get her something lol
get her some payless shoes, if she really care about u she won't mind the cheap present

and then show her that Louie bag u actually intended on getting her an hour later

get her some payless shoes, if she really care about u she won't mind the cheap present

and then show her that Louie bag u actually intended on getting her an hour later
Yoo thats actually a good idea
But im gonna have to let the 2s 3s and 7s go
No point of keeping them since I cant complete the pack

Yoo thats actually a good idea
But im gonna have to let the 2s 3s and 7s go
No point of keeping them since I cant complete the pack
yup. If she starts wylin too much then u already know what type of girl she is and dead her on the spot. If she's ok with it(if she cares about clothing I doubt she will be, but she'll at least pretend. If she really is ok with it after getting u an mcm bag then you found a keeper) then you'll be ok.

Well here's something to go with everyone's preludes if you've been lucky enough to purchase some pairs,  comes out this saturday at sneaker.st

yup. If she starts wylin too much then u already know what type of girl she is and dead her on the spot. If she's ok with it(if she cares about clothing I doubt she will be, but she'll at least pretend. If she really is ok with it after getting u an mcm bag then you found a keeper) then you'll be ok.

Ill let u guys know how that goes lol
Her bday is next month :smile:

Haven't been looking at the market for 3s but a friend just offered to sell me his for $280, can anyone please let me know is that a good price ?

If hes serious TAKE IT AND RUN!!

im my area retail after tax is 215.00

Ill let u guys know how that goes lol
Her bday is next month
smile.gif
that's why i made it clear from the begining with my gf that we ain't doing gifts and she was cool with it. Instead, we just go to a nice place to eat or a place we've been wanting to try for those "gift" events.

just made my rounds for raffles, I don't expect much even though I didnt see my sz being put down on the pages...saw like a full page of 10.5s tho (someone probably brought their whole extended family)

Back
Top Bottom