• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
that seems excessive? why so much?  do you plan on ds or u wearem?

I'll probably never wear them due to lack of free time but I just don't want to get rid of them :smile: I hoard my sneaks it would have to be a stupid offer for me to part with them

I'll probably never wear them due to lack of free time but I just don't want to get rid of them :smile: I hoard my sneaks it would have to be a stupid offer for me to part with them
i know how you feel i haord my shoes to, i get alot of responses to why i never wear my shoes..and "they are just shoes" etc coming from people who never spent more than 100$ on pair pf sneakers

P1s are $700 on Flight Club in a 10.5 which means $560 return and thats the most expensive pair.

P1-560

P2-300

P3-300

P4-300

P5-400

P6-300

P7-300

P8-300

MP-450

YOU'LL BE LUCKY TO GET 2.5K FOR A WHOLE SET.

For some reason, KOBE and Lebrons dont hold their value that long. Corks are around for $5-600, down from 8-1k. P1 are down from 900-700.

I've seen p1s from the low to mid 6s many times recently.

Seems like a lot of dudes had to have their preludes to stunt, now they're all trying to off em and they're not really moving anymore.

And p4s and 6s are closer to the 400-450 range at the moment.

Last edited:

P1s are $700 on Flight Club in a 10.5 which means $560 return and thats the most expensive pair.

P1-560

P2-300

P3-300

P4-300

P5-400

P6-300

P7-300

P8-300

MP-450

For some reason, KOBE and Lebrons dont hold their value that long. Corks are around for $5-600, down from 8-1k. P1 are down from 900-700.
i see but ud have to be luck to get them for those prices?!

this dude asking for wopping 4400 for set..thats like 488$ a pair, i thought askinfg for 4k was fair,

3k for them? i doubt it,. some guy said he wants 4400 for the whole set 1-9 even throwing in bruce lee 9, (how much it worth?)

People are asking more for the whole set than you'd pay piecing them all together, like I said. And there's a reason why people asking $4k+ for the sets haven't sold them, they're simply overpriced.

As far as Bruce Lee 9s go, you can still easily find them for retail or less. So anything below $160.

P1-560
P2-300
P3-300
P4-300
P5-400
P6-300
P7-300
P8-300
MP-450

Those are low estimates... Prelude 1s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and MPs all still go for more than you said.

You'll easily spend $3k getting all eight Preludes and the Masterpiece 9s in any normal size.

People are asking more for the whole set than you'd pay piecing them all together, like I said. And there's a reason why people asking $4k+ for the sets haven't sold them, they're simply overpriced.

As far as Bruce Lee 9s go, you can still easily find them for retail or less. So anything below $160.
Those are low estimates... Prelude 1s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and MPs all still go for more than you said.

You'll easily spend $3k getting all eight Preludes and the Masterpiece 9s in any normal size.
I'm going off my size 10.5. Flight club has p1s at $700, p5s at $500.

I think that one site that came out with analytics for shoe sales is a big factor. P1s were going for $900 then they released P1s were really only selling for $560 or something on eBay.

Campless i think is the name of the guy.

Sucks that the prices rise so quickly for the prelude 1's and they were probably

the easiest pair to get from the pack. I'm still searching for a size 10 or 10.5 at a

decent price missed out a few months ago for $500 because the seller needed the 

money quick, but couldn't buy them due to financial problems. But the search is still

on.

Only was able to pick up Prelude 2 and Prelude 4 from this pack at a decent resell but couldn't manage to find anything else. Guess it's time to part ways.

Sucks that the prices rise so quickly for the prelude 1's and they were probably

the easiest pair to get from the pack. I'm still searching for a size 10 or 10.5 at a

decent price missed out a few months ago for $500 because the seller needed the 

money quick, but couldn't buy them due to financial problems. But the search is still

on.
You and me both man. Patience is key though. 

HEADING TO NEW YORK CITY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS ON JULY 4TH AND ALSO TAKING MY FIRST TRIP TO FLIGHT CLUB. WILL PURCHASE A PAIR OF P6'S FROM THEM.

Anyone know the going rate for Prelude 5 in Size 12?

I saw a pair on eBay for $480.  Trying to talk to the guy.

pf
I've seen p1s from the low to mid 6s many times recently.

Seems like a lot of dudes had to have their preludes to stunt, now they're all trying to off em and they're not really moving anymore.

And p4s and 6s are closer to the 400-450 range at the moment.

of.course.its not.easy guys need money to buy other things. a couple bills for a pair of hyped up.colorways? been there, done that.

I'm still trying to find the set for a good price, someone wants 4k for 1-8+ masterpiece, but he's asking 4250$ hat is alotttttt of money

Back
Top Bottom