Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Question (apologize if this has been asked)

Will Nike announce when they no longer have the Kobe 8 available to iD?  I saw they did this with the KD IV, but wasn't sure if they do this with all the sigs. =

Not ready to buy now, but before they take them down I will at least be grabbing one more iD...

Got my IDs 6 days earlier than expected... No tracking or anything. Just showed up. Only got order conf, and started email. Nothing else.

Showed up as I was walking out the door running late for work, so no pics until tomorrow. Sorry guys
tongue.gif
yea same with my pair that i got a week ago only got those two emails no shipped email or completed i knew they were coming though just as coincidence went into my purchase history on NDC  n had saw they had been shipped lol

Got my IDs 6 days earlier than expected... No tracking or anything. Just showed up. Only got order conf, and started email. Nothing else.

Showed up as I was walking out the door running late for work, so no pics until tomorrow. Sorry guys :tongue:
yea same with my pair that i got a week ago only got those two emails no shipped email or completed i knew they were coming though just as coincidence went into my purchase history on NDC  n had saw they had been shipped lol
just got the shipped email today at 2:50, got delivered email at 2:51. Shoes were delivered at 1:00 :lol:

Showed up as I was walking out the door running late for work, so no pics until tomorrow. Sorry guys :tongue:
just got the shipped email today at 2:50, got delivered email at 2:51. Shoes were delivered at 1:00 :lol:
I've noticed that when I receive my package from usps the tracking is delayed and shows that its still out for delivery. Usually up to 2 hours after delivery.

Nike has been very slow with ID emails as of late, with a pair of Janoskis they said shipped, no tracking # was ever posted though.

I contacted them via live chat and looked them up and they were out for delivery. :lol:

its crazy how a new upper option can drive me crazy, I keep going to nikeid everyday at least once just to mess around with the shoes lol

you ain't the only one bruh :smh: but i do it more than once :x

so when are you getting another code jada? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
the 2nd nolas are nice the top ones would look better with a different color swoosh or the 2 tone purple coral upper to distinguish the swoosh from the uppers pattern better, just my opinion.

Question (apologize if this has been asked)

Will Nike announce when they no longer have the Kobe 8 available to iD?  I saw they did this with the KD IV, but wasn't sure if they do this with all the sigs. =

Not ready to buy now, but before they take them down I will at least be grabbing one more iD...
yea they will n prolly be taken down around december or january 

you guys got pics of the new upper or what looks like the new upper?
No ID pic has been posted with the new uppers the only one that could be is Skylar Diggins pair but of course final product could differ given that her sole is translucent with sparkles in it lol

Back
Top Bottom