Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Not feeling any of these new options. At this point I doubt I'll be making any VIII iD's. Sucks because I really like the VIII's. What's so hard about just giving us solid uppers? :smh:

need some input on the speckle, I need some opinions before I pull the trigger on these. I am using this guys design, and I just think a speckle would be nice, I also added the pink laces, but will take them out if they don't look right

grey speckle?

no speckle?

pink speckle

any input would be appreciated, I wanna order these asap I cancelled the ones I did the other day because I didn't take the speckle into consideration and I didn't like the all black swoosh

I would go with no speckle because the pattern of the shoe is very busy, with colors like pink, grey, and teal.

You already have a pink lining, so I don't think pink speckles are necessary.

And you have a grey swoosh and Kobe logo on the back, so that's covered.

If I got the shoe, I would want the pattern to be the highlight, so I would go with a solid color midsole to avoid any distractions.  

Thanks, good explanation too. I was thinking the same way, speckles are cool but it may be a tad too much

Do it with no speckles... You can always add, or have someone do the speckles for you once you have in hand.

I did that exact shoe but with a Black Nike swoosh months ago.Mines were the first yeezius colorway for the 8s on here.

Definitely don't need no speckles.I think it would kill the shoe.

Here are my old pics

Last edited:
Thanks guys, those are fire, I made the exact same design but cancelled it because I thought the all black was too dark and decided to go with the dark grey swoosh. Now after looking at your pics I am wondering if I should go with the black again, lol this ID stuff is hard, too many different options

just got my almost finished email!

that darth maul pattern I say red swoosh red midsole makes the shoes pop more

damn now I am stuck on the swoosh decision, black or dark grey
For reference my plat/volt pair has the stadium grey.  Although it's got some shine, it seems dark enough on the platinum upper.  My guess is the dark grey should be pretty dark...?  

What upper are you using? Edit: you are using that green/pink xmas pattern from above?

Last edited:
For reference my plat/volt pair has the stadium grey.  Although it's got some shine, it seems dark enough on the platinum upper.  My guess is the dark grey should be pretty dark...?  

What upper are you using? Edit: you are using that green/pink xmas pattern from above?

Yeah using the Xmas pattern. I'm really stuck between the stadium grey dark grey and black honestly it's a really tough decision for me.

There's dark grey on that color pattern so I can see that you have a tough time choosing. Haven't seen a dark grey Swoosh on that same theme so go with dark grey to be different. My 2 cents.

The Black/Red graffiti pattern reminds me of Darth Maul. I personally like the blacked out one even though a lot of people don't like the midsole/outsole the same color.. I think it fits here and I'm biased towards black shoes
tongue.gif
Stealing the top left! Repped

There's dark grey on that color pattern so I can see that you have a tough time choosing. Haven't seen a dark grey Swoosh on that same theme so go with dark grey to be different. My 2 cents.
just pulled the trigger man, I got the dark grey swoosh kept the pink laces, if I dont like the laces I can just throw black ones in from my MCs

Yup good call, dark grey is slick although at an angle they look black. I can differentiate it better on the heel shozoku.

Yeah the first big stage are dope, I bet they would look sick in real life. Thanks thapointguy, appreciate the input

Back
Top Bottom