Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Haha maybe they'll even put up a solid option with the fade option. That would be amazing
That would be sweet.  They have that already on Nike ID for the Zoom Vapor 9.  The upper has solid options, and you can choose to either have solid or fade option on the upper "vents".  

As for fade option, I would like it, but I won't be surprised if Nike doesn't put it up.  I really thought the new option would be the fade, but it turned out to be graffiti.  

It will be interesting to see if Nike will add another new option for the last few months of the shoe being on ID.  Who knows?

Looking to get a pair of NY Giants inspired shoes to wear to the bar for the upcoming season. I kind of want to do a NY Giants Breast Cancer Awareness theme, but I am not 100% on it yet. There are so many options for a Giants pair. It is awesome!! Here are 5 of them what do you guys think?? I know people are going to say get what you like, but I like them all a lot.

I am leaning towards #5 with these as the inspiration. The blue & white for the jersey. The red heel clip for the red helmet & pants stripe. The pink laces & speckle for the glove, chinstrap, towel & socks.
View media item 503612
View media item 503606
View media item 503607
View media item 503608
View media item 503609
View media item 503611

Looking to get a pair of NY Giants inspired shoes to wear to the bar for the upcoming season. I kind of want to do a NY Giants Breast Cancer Awareness theme, but I am not 100% on it yet. There are so many options for a Giants pair. It is awesome!! Here are 5 of them what do you guys think?? I know people are going to say get what you like, but I like them all a lot.

I am leaning towards #5 with these as the inspiration. The blue & white for the jersey. The red heel clip for the red helmet & pants stripe. The pink laces & speckle for the glove, chinstrap, towel & socks.
I like #3 and #4 but I don't like the speckles

When do you guys think the Kobe 8 ID will be taken off of NikeiD? 

sorry if its already been said. can't find it if it has.

When do you guys think the Kobe 8 ID will be taken off of NikeiD? 
I remember 6 and 7s being taken off around February if I'm not mistaken

sorry if its already been said. can't find it if it has.

If i'm not mistaken 6's and 7's ended around feb march

Last edited:
Just ordered my first Kobe iDs- looking forward to getting them.  This will be my first non-retro style shoe in a while, but I really like the way that the lines flow on the coral snake print.  reminds me a little of the AM97. thanks for the info in this thread!

Graffiti sample

20130720113608.jpg

20130720113607.jpg

I liked the graffiti somewhat until I just saw that sample. I wish there was some kind of 3 color pattern on ID like the Easters

Black graffiti looks nice I want to see a finished product first cuz they look as close to solid as your gonna get

Wow graffiti is looking bad there. The Giants ID will come out great, the colors flow well, tough call but like 3 with maybe a grey midsole? You know how they have the grey in their away uniforms, that may look dope

Is that poison green or atomic teal upper? I don't know if the accent atomic teal makes the upper not appealing or what. i hope the black and white upper I used looks good.

#1 for the giants inspired pairs. I like the graffiti pattern, but I am sick of the pre-set color patterns.

Is that poison green or atomic teal upper? I don't know if the accent atomic teal makes the upper not appealing or what. i hope the black and white upper I used looks good.
That would be atomic teal upper.  Atomic teal by itself looks nice, but that upper is just 
sick.gif

Has there ever been 3M option for Kobe line ID? I'm assuming it costs a little. Also, does/can that steel gray or metallic gray substitute for a poorer 3m?

Back
Top Bottom