Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^I think so too, he'll probably just use it for next season.

Some 24K all gold AZKs might look nice
[/b]

That shirt goes real good with those. :smokin
smokin.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

^Still a good match either way if someone doesn't play.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson

^^^^ thats a nice match. im gonna be using these casually (MPLS) since i already have a good rotation of basketball shoes and i dont like playing in suede.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just a question: why do people hate on people when they match basketball clothes to play in (Example: black/red/white shoe with black shorts, red shirt and white sweatband) but would wear the combo above without a second thought.

No offense, but the SJ shirt and MLPS is over the top for me...

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

i think matching down to the color looks good with the right shoes. in this case, i think it looks great. w/ basketball i jz care about general colors. eg. my jersey's are white/gold/black, so i'll wear black/maize zk1, i dont care that theres the shoes are mainly black and the jersey's mainly white. i also wear my AS kobes w/ the jersey sometimse and a black shirt underneath cuz i think the white/black look good w/ the AS's.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^And still more releases to come.
New Jersey Nets

Same could be said with other shoes, such as skateboarding for example.
New Jersey Nets

can the $25 Reward Card be used on the MPLS from eastbay??? I know it says that "item is currently excluded from any promotional discounts". is the reward card different from an promotional discount? thanks

Wait, I was reading some comments on page 256...

Basketball would not be where it is today without MJ, and some people have been blinded by selfish B-Ball and the copy-cat moves that certain players stole from the G.O.A.T.

ok people look. this is ZK1 shoes. not MJ VS KB24 battle. stick with the subject or go to another thread and talk about it

That shirt is mean! I got my 1st check from my job the other day and I plan on going to the mall today to get the black/white ZK1's. Let the collection begin!

4 days and counting down. Oh by the way, did I tell everybody to kiss my a__ yet today?
:lol:
laugh.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom