Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Nice pickup with the MPLS ZK1's. That shirt looks good with them.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

I agree, Eastbay pictures don't do a lot of items justice when it comes to their pictures. A lot of the stuff would be an easier choice if you saw the items in person.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson

Quote:
i hate to match, but that is just me. my point was they are basketbal shoes and made to play in

I fully agree ...
looking at these kobe with this sean john @#%$ ... na, this is a performance shoe, made for play.
Maybe if there were less people rocking their bball shoes casually, nike would be according more attention to the efficacity of their shoes than to their marketing.

P.S: that kobe tee must break some necks on the court, if not the shoes

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ That White/Baby Blue Kobe Shirt

I Gotta start hustlin or somethin... how am i gonna cop all of kobe's colorways, man they are all so hot...@#%$ im so broke because of kobe!! >:
mad.gif

I'm Persian, if that matters.

^^ that shirt is 21.99 if you use the 20% off coupon its basically free shipping so its still around $22. and i have that shirt and ima be breaking necks on the streets not on the court. im gonna wearing the MPLS casually cause again, i think they look great, i already have the AS and black/maize for court use, and i dont like playing in suede type material shoes (basically anything another than the basical leather), and the colors dont really appeal to me as basketball colors, so im gonna be wearing these casually. i mean, tons of people wear lebrons or J's casually, so why not kobes?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy some cheap huarache's for balling, knock those around and it doesn't really matter. Jordan's and Kobe's are for casual wear for me. I like my shoes to last through time.

I'd say the most overly used J people rock for casual wear are the XI's especialy the concords.A lot of guys consider these their grails and save a pair and rock them in their weding and have all the groom's men wear XI concords.

I just cant understand wearing hig performance bball shoes as casuals. that's why AFIs,shelltoes,vans,dunks,etc are there for. Not even your hero,kobe,would rock his signature shoe casually, he keeps them on the court. and rocks his AFIs casually as seen in pics.
______
WE GROWN.

There is a difference between average everyday people wearing basketball shoes around casually then comparing someone like that to Kobe Bryant.
New Jersey Nets

I wonder why NIKE doesnt release a QS or limited Kobe AF1 shoe like Lebron has with the chamber if fear AF1's and the limited AF1 Lebron coming out this monday.I wish they would realease those grey elephant print Tinker designed Kobe AF1's I've seen some people have here on NT.

Curly do u know if NIKE has any plans to release a QS or limited Kobe AF1 shoe line?

black/purples are probably the only other color I'm copping. All black and white/grey are a waste.

I wonder how many people rock their AM95, AM97, AM90, AM whatever casually? They are made for running....LOL

I'm still holding off till black purple. I also hope that they have the purple inside instead of black like kobe wore in the playoffs.
[/b]

If you mean which ones he wore when he scored 81 that would be the white/purple/black color.
[/b]

can someone post the picture of the gry/mayze kobes please??? i tryed looking back but there are a lot of pages..... can someone.....please???
hunt me, or be hunted

Back
Top Bottom