Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Sweet, I just have got my shipping confirmation and am supposed to get them tomorrow *Wednesday*

"Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on its way." :D
happy.gif

I just have this gut feeling that the 11 that I ordered might be a little big since I wear a 10.5 in the 2k5s and everyone is saying that these run big...if they do, does anyone with a 10.5 want to trade up? Let me [email protected]

"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

We need info on the white/pruple Zoom Kobe I that he wears regularly on Laker home games and the shoe he worn on the historic 81 point night.I also I cant wait to see his first Nike TV AD that suppose debut on 2/9.

Curly where are you with the info?

Quote:
i got a call earlier to confirm my shipping address with overnight delivery and it still says pending. nike prolly didnt update their system yet.

They do update really fast because i just got my shippign confirmation for one of 11.5 and it says "Shipped" on the status page...as for the other 11.5...it still says "pending." Hopefully it'll come through too!

I feel bad for you all that are waiting for confirmations on your online purchases :smh:
nono.gif
I got my Black and Gold AZK1's today... thanks a billion to my HOOK UP. They are much more beautiful in person. Pics don't do them justice. I'll post pics tomorrow morning. Gotta get some sleep. Ahhh... life is good. Good nite Niketalk 8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

i called Niketown L.A. and they told me that this friday the red/white ZK1's are going to drop. i keep seeing some peole say they will have both colors. the black/maize will be on the 18th,just in time for air jordan XXI's.so i wonder how many black/maize will be produced.

Just A head's up to everyone in philadelphia city blue has the all star ZK1'S for sale I bought mines today sorry cam takes bad pic.s

uhm...nike doesnt push a product before its released i.e. commercials and marketing (like for LeBron) will happen huge in the next weeks

i mean san francisco!! :rofl:
roll.gif
so where in san francisco will they release the white/yellow maiz zoom kobe 1 and whats the number for nike town san francisco?

anyone know what time eastbay usually allows orders to be placed on the release date?

Quote:
I didnt use a code whatsoever, I just ordered them regularly and added the 2nd Day Air Shipping, and my order is still "Pending" It's really starting

Same here

YES finally BOTH my orders where shipped last night around 12 midnight!! I was so worried they wouldent be but now I feel like a free man lol. Cant wait until tomorrow!!!

there should be some seperate post about shipping crap, yall flooding the kobe pages with shipping worries and cries. As if we can help your shoes ship faster.

in other news since these are kobe's official shoe, I hope they don't make some cheap rendition of them later in the year like the did the 2k4's and 2k5's....to me that's disrespectful to the art work. they should've did that with jordans, lol...wit the glue stickin all over the midsoles.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
in other news since these are kobe's official shoe, I hope they don't make some cheap rendition of them later in the year like the did the 2k4's and 2k5's
you mean like these
nd25fn.jpg

they look like the kobe's to me
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

^^^^ same here. pending with ground shipping.

called nike and they said since ita was a "limited release" it will take a while to sort out the orders.

Quote:
mine is still "pending"....ground shipping, btw
When I was speaking to all those different reps they were telling me that they are sorting out the orders and that is what was causing the hold up on shipping. They said they where doing it in a orderly fashion in other words, They were sending the overnight first. Then when done with those they would get to work on the 2-day air. And after that ground shipping would get to use.
Quote:
there should be some seperate post about shipping crap, yall flooding the kobe pages with shipping worries and cries. As if we can help your shoes ship faster.
And yea relax some people are happy they actually got a shipping confirmation instead of a cancellation.

Congrats Ryan!!!! Okay. As promissed here's mine. Sorry, but I had to take them with my phone camera.

nd3kg7.jpg

nd3ll2.jpg

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom