Zoom Kobe III VS Air Jordan XX3 , For those..........

Zoom Kobe III VS Air Jordan XX3 , For those who have had a chance to test out both shoes, which one is better in terms of cushioning, comfort, anklesupport, and responsiveness? Also do both of these shoes run true to size? Are they narrow or wide? Do the shoes feel well cushioned or is it like walking oncement? How would you compare each of these shoes to the Huarache 2k5 or Zoom Kobe 1? Look forward to hearing your responses.
happy.gif

Thank You

Also curious about this topic. Hope some1 writes a good performance-comparison of the 2 shoes.

Originally Posted by ChicagoBulls1000

Zoom Kobe III VS Air Jordan XX3 , For those who have had a chance to test out both shoes, which one is better in terms of cushioning, comfort, ankle support, and responsiveness? Also do both of these shoes run true to size? Are they narrow or wide? Do the shoes feel well cushioned or is it like walking on cement? How would you compare each of these shoes to the Huarache 2k5 or Zoom Kobe 1? Look forward to hearing your responses.
happy.gif

Thank You

Cushioning - ZK3

Comfort - ZK3

Ankle Support - AJ23

Responsiveness - ZK3

AJ23 run big to me. I wear a 13.5 and my size 13 is perfect for me. The 23 are stiff at first. But once broken in...they are marvelous.

But the ZK3 is the very best basketball shoe Nike has made.

i have all 3, the kobe is by far the best of the three overall, the ZL5 is heavier than the other 2.

the xx3 is light but the cushioning is hard
the zk3 is light but extremely responsive, it is truely and updated zk2 if you had the chance to operate in them.

the xx3 has got excellent grip where the zk3 does but is prone to dirt, the grooves are just too shallow.

the zl5 is ok, i still feel regardless of the weight of the last 2 shoes, the 4 was a better balling shoe, the strap over the arch is cumbersome.

the xx3 is a bit big, however these are the first js in a long time that dont have an inner bootie, confusing ppl and the size they expect to wear when buyingjordans.

Back
Top Bottom