Zoom Kobe IV - WHO WILL HAVE THEM TOMORROW???

okay so i've been calling around to see if stores are ganna have the Zoom Kobe IV's for release tomorrow. everyone i've called so far says"No." why is that when the release date is TOMORROW?! does anyone know what stores are going to have them? i've already called stores in wheatonand montgomery and they don't even have them in store. smh...

Im in Northern va and called around too. No luck. Any help?

fair oaks foot locker - no
tysons foot locker - no
springfield foot locker - no
Landmark foot locker -no
potomac mills foot locker - no

No luck at Pentagon City and Mazza Gallarie FootLockers. Employees did not know anything about the release, but tried to look-up stores that might have them.They said no store within 160 miles of DC had them.

Anyone else having any luck?

Alright for the past night I've been learning a lot about this release which i should have already known. First off, they are somewhat like a limitedgeneral release, which is the reason why our local footlockers and other shoe stores don't have them for sale. for anyone who wants them, your best bet isonline through ndc or eastbay. i'm pretty sure both sites still have a full size run. i ordered a pair on ndc earlier this morning and i was thinking aboutordering another one to play ball in. extremely well designed shoe. for a side note, the ZK IV "Chaos" (Joker Colorway) was also released last nighton ndc but sold out within minutes of being put on the site. it was impossible to find and it seemed like you needed a direct link to be able to order theshoes. so thats that! a GR of the ZK IV's should be hitting stores around February 6. not much of a laker colorway though imo.

im good with my hyperdunks for a while....plus I NEVER do purple and gold
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom